He didn't have the care of his parents. He longed for human interaction and affection. He wanted someone to be with him. He wanted someone to talk to, to play with. Someone who he could rely on ,and promise that they would be there to help him, and each other, regardless.

Taehyung's parents come home late at night to sleep before waking up early in the morning, leaving for work. It wasn't even considered as sleep. In fact, they can't even be classified as coming home.

Taehyung didn't like the calls from the maids either. He detested it.
He hated to be treated so well, so tenderly yet feel so neglected and empty at the same time.

'Young Master!'

Oh, how he abhorred that word.
He couldn't stay still. It's not in his nature to follow rules and stick to this insane routined life.

He grew up with so much care yet his heart was filled with resentment by the lack of love. He was affable and sociable. He needed to voice himself out and craved to be surrounded by other people.

However, he was soon taken out of school by his parents. Taehyung's dreams were shattered. Being homeschooled was not fun.
He was unhappy.
His last strand of hope and sanity was just taken away. Cut like a piece of withered string.

-

Age: 13

Today, Taehyung snuck out of the house like he had a couple of times before. To live in such a tamed environment would have crushed him already if it weren't for his midday escapades.

Taehyung had long memorized his parents' work plan, and even when his maids would call for him to eat, etc.
His household was so systematic that he was always right and that everything seemed so rigid.

Dashing out of his house, Taehyung ran like a madman. He was like a fish who had finally found water. His whole being swelled with excitement as adrenaline was pumped into his veins.
He was free.
Even if it was temporary or just for a second, he would take it.
He would take anything and everything he could get.

Who knew that today, would be different. Differing in how his heart felt and his first stepping stone to his eventual final.

~

Taehyung met a boy on this very day.

"Friends."

His very first friend.
His name sounded so angelic. Meeting him was as if he brought the sun down to earth giving Taehyung a sense of hope. Hoseok rained a golden aura down upon Taehyung despite his own predicament. Allowing Taehyung to finally feel the warmth of the sunlight and to be able to bask in those rays of fondness.

He caught Hoseok going to steal. When Taehyung first saw him, it was as if he could see the intangible string that was connecting him to that stranger. He could feel a tug at the bottom of his stomach, drawing him towards that boy in a hoodie.

Taking his chances Taehyung stopped the boy from making a huge mistake. Taehyung knew that he may have already done it before but he wasn't caught in the past so he would naturally be fine. However, who knew if lady luck wasn't shining upon him and he would be apprehended today.