“Why won't you open this door? I'm already here. Come on, face me.” he adds up.

“We're too busy. I was just exhausted a while ago, that's why I did call you. Sorry. You can go home already.” I said.

I'm about to leave the door but he doesn't let me although I'm inside and he's outside. Although he's not holding my wrist, I know his words are holding me to do so. “Aren't you exhausted now? I mean look at your voice. Won't you come outside and let me just check upon you?”

“Just go home.”

“No, I won't go home. Open this goddamn door right now or else I would definitely ruin this just to get in. Lisa, now.”

“Jk, stop being so stubborn.”

“No, Lisa. Stop being so stubborn.” he turned it upside down. I was the one being stubborn now.

I don't want him to know anything yet but his determination won't just give in. He really wanted to get in.

This guy has his word. Once you tell him to come over, he'll really come over. And if it happens that he doesn't see you just for a little time, he'll never leave.

As I don't want him to know. How about telling him about it? Will he leave? Will he leave for pete's sake?

I gulped.

“Just go already. Look, don't you see that we're just using you? We're rushing a comeback now and we're too busy to face you. That's why. Your group's name is being used to increase our sales, and here we are rushing things to the world market. We're leeching into your success. Please just leave. Can't you see it?” I said while turning my eyes into an emotional one.

As I don't want to let myself cry. Tears just popped out right into my eyes.

The choreographers signed. They're saying that we should run another one to polish the dance.

I was about to get into my position but I was stopped when he spoke up.

“Are you sure? I don't believe anything you're saying.” he stated. “And if that's true then, okay. It's not your choice, it's your company's choice.” he adds up.

I let out a tear run from eyes again. I'm being too emotional. Maybe because of the exhaustion I'm feeling and the extreme loneliness in this room.

What if I make him go away for a lifetime already? I feel so guilty. Just because he did something to me, I’d agree to this kind of leeching into other’s success.

“How come you’re saying things like that? It's me, who thought of this all. I'm just using you.” I lied.

“You lied. You're lying.” he stated.

“I don't. I'm not lying.” I contrasted.

“If you're not, then, let me in. If that's true then? Leech to our success, I don't care. I don't care if it's your choice or your company's, just let me see you.” he cracked his voice.

“Please–” I was stopped from talking when he suddenly let a word out from his mouth.

“I don't care about your shitty explanations, Lisa. I know those are all lies. I'm not a fool. But if you think I'll hate you and your co-members just because of your company's choice of using us, I'm not. I don't care if your company started profitting from us. It's clearly nothing for me.” he started of. “Well, I think that's some good fair trade. They're profitting from me and I'm profitting from this company because they're giving me a free pass to enter this place back and forth just to see you.” he added.

I was teary-eyed. “No, Jk. Please just go.”

“Tsk, stubborn. I told you I got my word. Once you told me to come over, I'll come and if it happens that you're not going to show up yourself to me, I won't just leave. I have my word.” he said.

“Just go– please!” I replied.

“If you're not letting me in by opening this door. Okay, that's completely fine. I'll have my ways starting from now.” he stated.

A confusion started running inside my head. If it happens to be opening it with a key, then that's nonsense, there's another lock inside.

“What do you mean?” I asked out of curiosity.

“Open this goddamn door or I'll destroy it. This door's not too expensive after all. I can easily destroy it as I wish.” he said.

“Just go home– do as I say, please. And who are you scaring? A child?” I contrasted him again.

“Who said I'm scaring you? If you won't open it for real, then watch me as I destroy it.” he threatened. Move, I know you're in front of the other side of this door.” he said.

As much as I don't want to believe him, I moved aside.

I can see the impact this door has receiving. The loud noise from what he's doing is telling me that he's really doing it.

He's destroying the door.

And in just a while, it happens that he really wrecked it. He destroyed the door.

His arms are bleeding since a little part of the door turned into pieces which he happened to put his arms to.

As I worry for him, he looked at me. “There you are.”

“When you ask me to come over, I'll come over. No matter how hard the circumstances and the tasks to do just for what you've asked me for..” he said.

I looked at his arm that is completely bleeding right now and went back to his face.

I'm worried.

I’ve missed you.” he grinned a teeth on me.

And all I know right now is my heart is pounding like crazy because of him and because of what he did just to enter this room. To see me.

-

milkeuxx sent another book cover! Thanks to this! God bless! Love lots!

Feel free to dm her requests and such if you want some cool covers!

What can you say about this, izzums?