Prologue: STORIES OF THE PAST AND FUTURE

Start from the beginning

Eraqus: really? I'm not so sure about that. Besides, who's to say I can't change it? And maybe light will prevail.

Xehanort: Pretty confident. But things aren't in your favor.

Eraqus: Perhaps. But unlike darkness, there is more to light than meets the eye. You might be surprised.

Xehanort: Oh, I hope so.

???: you both still trying this strategy?

They turn to see a girl with purple hair enter the room. This is Laura, a friend of theirs from a different master.

Laura: you boys do know you can try others, right?

Eraqus: good to see you too, Laura. Wanna play?

Laura: (pulls up a chair) I think I'll spectate. Though, sense we're talking about stories, have either of you heard about the first wielders?

Xehanort: yes. I believe it's your master's favorite story.

Eraqus: the Dragons. What have you heard about them?

Laura: there's been many stories about how they created the universe from the World Lion Turtle, and others that even talk about how they would blend in with other races to observe them. But, there's one I find interesting. It's about two dragons who were once friends, but things change.

Xehanort: what happened?

Laura: they were named Shiro and Kuroi. They were once best friends that helped keep the balance. But, Kuroi wanted more and sought to rule over the worlds. He and Shiro fought, and resulted in Dominion Souls becoming lost. As punishment, their kind cursed them to die and reincarnate into new vessels and keep fighting. (Looks at the chess board) in a way, they're the one Keyblade War that never ends.

Eraqus: maybe it will, one day. Perhaps... both stories are connected, and together, they'll both reach the same conclusion. (Smiles) I think both light and Shiro will prevail.

Xehanort: (smirks) that would be a battle I'd like to see. (Turns to Laura) what do you think, Laura?

Laura: I don't know. I guess... I'll see where the universe takes them.

*PRESENT DAY*

In the Mysterious Tower, Sora, Donald and Goofy were being introduced to Arcturus.

Sora: Arcturus?

Arcturus: a bit of a mouthful, I know. You can call me Arc for short.

Goofy: nice to meet ya, Arc. I'm Goofy.

Donald: and I'm Donald Duck.

Sora: so, what do you know about Xehanort?

Arcturus: from what I learned, he's gathering followers of his own to become his new Organization. In fact, one of them is my rival, Cronos.