Naruto's Training!!/Asuma's Assistance!!

Days have now passed since all the events that have happened so far. Even with Kakashi back out of the hospital, with Celestia and Luna having watched over him the whole time, he decided that Sai and Yamato would remain as members of Team Kakashi. It was a good thing too. After all Sai was making good progress in forming relationships with mostly everyone in the Hidden Leaf. He seemed like a really chill guy. And he would also make lovely portraits of some people. Although he needed some work in giving nicknames, as he accidentally called Sakura ugly, which earned  a punch from you and Sakura, and he also ended up calling Choji fat, with you, Shikamaru, and Ino holding him back. But other than that, he was improving thanks to Twilight's advice and encouragement from the other girls. 

Anyway, you and Naruto were now in the training grounds of the Hidden Leaf. You guys were also accompanied by Celestia, Luna, Kakashi, and Yamato. 

Naruto: So why exactly are all of us here? 

(Y/N): Because we need to make sure that you improve in terms of your element. 

Naruto: My element? 

Kakashi: All ninja's have a certain element to their jutsu. 

Celestia: Exactly. There are five in total. 

(Y/N): There's fire, water, wind, earth, and lightning. 

Yamato: Since Sasuke was pretty powerful back when you guys fought. We need to make sure that you harness your element, so that you can get stronger. 

Luna: That's why we are making sure you can harness it better, and maybe even convert it into one of your jutsus to make it stronger. 

Naruto: Okay then!! 

Time passes by and by, you, Celestia, Luna, Kakashi, and Yamato continue to train Naruto. Sparring with him, all while making sure that Kakashi doesn't use his Sharingan, making him cut leaves with just his fingertips infused with chakra. 

Soon enough night falls, and you guys take it in for the night. Celestia, and Luna are sleeping in the same sleeping bag as you are. Kakashi, Yamato, and Naruto have their own though. Unfortunately Naruto is talking and punching around in his sleep bugging Yamato. 

Yamato: Does he really have to do all that in his sleep. AAAH!! 

Naruto throws shuriken at Yamato. 

Yamato: How can this get any worse. 

Naruto: (sleepily) RASENGAN!! 

Yamato: NO NARUTO STOP!! YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP!!!! AAAAAAAAAH! 

Naruto wakes up all revitalized. 

Naruto: ALRIGHT HAHAHAHAHA!! I'M READY TO CONTINUE MY TRAINING!! 

Yamato has shielded himself in a coffin made of wood. 

Naruto: Wha? Captain Yamato, is something wrong. 

Yamato comes out with a tired look on his face. 

Yamato: Oh no nothing is wrong. 

However, you're still sleeping with the girls peacefully, and Kakashi is still sleeping like a baby. 

Yamato: What in the? How did they all manage to stay asleep when Naruto was going around acting like a nutcase. 

It turns out that all of you were wearing earplugs.