Chapter Four

Erin's Pov
Doing homework never failed with me. I always did it right away when I got home, or even while I was walking home from school, I managed to get it done. Better getting it done then waiting the last minute when you don't even wanna do it. I had a relatively normal night.

My mom asked me about school, and somehow she didn't know I was dating cause she asked me about boys so I just told her the truth that I was dating a guy I really liked and that's how dinner ended. It was simple and I don't think it ever was that simple before.

It was around 11 pm when I had got done taking a shower and I made my way downstairs with my hair in a gross water moppy mess. I held my arms going into the kitchen wonder how exactly Jordan was gonna come here. Climbing up the window was highly dangerous and so was everything else I thought about.

I was leaning on the wall by the back screen door when a few small loud knocks sounded making me jolt in surprise. I spun around unlocking the door in confusion but relaxed seeing the figure.

"Jordan what the hell you scared me, I thought it was a burglar." I breathed out my heart racing. He was in his unusually large sweater and hair pulled back. He always looked good no matter the day. He flashed me a smile pressing his finger to my lip slipping inside when I allowed him to.

"Sorry I didn't mean to, there was a large dog outside." He breathed out, followed by a hard chuckle. I rolled my eyes in amusement and grabbed his hand locking the door. He was looking around and slide his arms to rest around my waist pressing a kiss to my forehead his lips lingering there.

"Did you just take a shower?" He questioned with amusement looking down at me.

  "Yes I smelled like sweat from gym today," I muttered giggling shaking my head he slowly ran his fingers to mess with my slightly wet hair.

"You look even pretty with your hair wet." He muttered. Fuck I hated how shy he made me with just simple compliments and words. I huffed quietly letting my eyes face the floor. "You're just saying that," I mumbled. I slowly felt his finger lift up my chin and he was staring at me deeply.

"I mean it." He whispered slowly pressing his lips onto my own. I returned the kiss my hands slowly gripping the front of his shirt standing a bit on my tippy toes deepening the kiss feeling him slowly tangle his hand in the back of my hair bringing me closer to him.

The kiss sadly was broken when I heard the clearing of someone's throat so as quickly as I could I thought it was my mom or worst my dad. I breathed out a huge sigh my hands resting on Jordan's chest.

"Dani what are you doing up?" I hissed in embarrassment I'm glad I was just doing kissing and nothing else.

"I'm freaking hungry, so you weren't lying when you said you had a boyfriend." She snickered slowly leaning on the railing of the stairs.

"Why would I lie about that," I muttered slowly whining. Jordan was laughing quite a lot and he pulled his hand up tugging his hair back with one swift motion. "Alright, how much do I have to give you so you dorm snitch to mom," I grumbled.

"Twenty." She quickly called flashing me a smirk and I slowly inhaled. She was a sneaky little twelve year old.

Jordan chuckled again and dug through his jeans before slipping out his pocket a twenty bill between his fingers.

"Here Dani don't tell anyone I was here," Jordan whispered all hush. Dani grinned rushing forward grabbing it with a giggle.

"Oh man cool, thank you you're so much color then Erin." I took offense to that anf smacked at Jordan's chest when he started laughing.

Dani took her leave back upstairs and I focused back in Jordon who was still laughing "Well she's adorable, I guess it runs in the family." He joked starting at me even more.

"Ha, ha very funny now we should head to my room before it's one of my parents." He was still laughing up a quiet storm while I shut off all the lights downstairs and pulled him with me all the way upstairs to my room. Watching him slip off his shoes and land on my bed.

I smiled at the sight folding my arms deeply just gazing at him. Yeah, I was lucky and I think I was always gonna believe that. It's not everyday guys like this like girls like me. And I wanted to keep it this way.