Chapter Eight

Erin's Pov
"Are you and Jordon coming to the Halloween Party on Friday come on it will be fun." I perked up for a moment away from the printed magazine in my sweaty grip, glancing back around sitting with Jordan's band mates. Tom was honestly my favorite he was just blunt and funny, he was like a deep brother to Jordan and it showed because he always talked about him. I blinked once then twice before quickly shutting the magazine looking back between all the laughing guys with a deadpan surprised look.

"It's October?" I questioned more like a segment then an obvious statement. There's no way that much time had passed by, or maybe it did and I was just forgetting days and weeks.

"Yeah it's October." Tom laughed out grabbing a cigarette from his pocket before lighting it up, he nodded towards Jordan's car in the parking lot. "I really don't talk about it that much cause as you can see, Jordan doesn't really have much of a brain up there." I cracked a small smile shaking my head a couple times grabbing my backpack to rest on my lap.

"He has a brain it just needs more time to process things. He's an amazing writer." I find myself smiling at the thought of some his recent writing, seeing Tom was staring at me even more with a playful smirk he spoke even more casually patting at my shoulder blades.

"He loves you and I can tell it's different then with that Angela girl... They were kinda weird thanks for believing in him, giving him a chance to you know be himself." I found myself deeply shy, burying my head into the rough surface of my backpack shaking with laughter.

"God I hate you guys it's called be a decent human being!"

"Well you know I'm not one of those!"

____________________________
"Oh come on Ricky how is that a bad costume? It's Snoopy!" I snorted through my laughter, shoving a French fry further into my mouth at the disbelief expression over the male's face as he sips from his milk, almost choking himself with a loud laugh.

"Who the hell goes to a Halloween party dressed as Snoopy? You are better off dressing like a cheerleader and calling it a night match with me." He whined setting his milk down leaning both his hands under his jaw pouting at me.

I found myself lost in more laughter before I was pushing around the spaghetti on my lunch trey. "I thought you and Rayanne were matching. It's just a last minute party Jordan isn't dressing up." I trailed off laughing at the sight of the dirty blonde girl flinging her arms around Ricky's shoulders wiggling her eyebrows playfully at us plopping down on her seat with a grunt.

"Yeah that's cause he's already drop dead gorgeous and going out with you. He doesn't need to dress up." Rayanne chuckled playing with her dangly rings, and many accessories she looked between us, chewing lightly at the candy bracelet.

"Wait I think I have a costume for you." She grinned patting at the lunch table a couple times. I didn't have enough strength to argue with the two as they started chatting happily about the random gossip of town. I found my mind drifting to a lot of different things. The party, Angela. This school I even was thinking about things I didn't even really need to worry about.

I perked up feeling my jaw was clutched in a warm hand,before a couple lips were given to my lips causing me to stumble over my laughter a kiss press over my cheeks a few short times lightly.

"I can see you pouting from half across the room, I'm gonna go do some band practice for a little can you get the math homework for me?" I snorted nodding my head at Jordan lightly hanging onto his hand that he held out for my own hand squeezing at it.

"I'll get it, have fun always tell Tom he is this close to getting his tires cut." The loudest laugh left from Jordan before he kissed at the top of my head pulling away from me.

"Will do, bye baby. hey Ricky, Rayanne." He greeted the two of them with a light head nod and smile before he was speed walking away from the table. I focused back on two watching me. Ricky just had this smile on his face shaking through his laughter.

"Why are you guys so cute?" He muttered looking towards Rayanne who yawned resting her head quickly on the table with a quite whine from her.

"I hate to admit but you guys are." She said through her sleepy chuckles, before she kept speaking. "My house Thursday I got the costume."