Chapter 7: The Garrison?

HOW DARE HE!

Take MY book. Use it. And write whatever he wants in it!? Not on my watch!

Just you wait Takashi Shirogane...

I'm giving you a piece of my mind.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I waited until the next morning. I woke up yawning and stretching because of my uncomfortable bed. It was a bench... man, I really should find someplace to live...
Last night, when I was training with White, I was talking his ear off about what happened. And you'd think he'd disagree with me, but to my surprise; he was the one who suggested I beat him up.

Flashback

After a long, frustrating explanation of what happened, I groaned,
" I swear White! That slimy, arrogant human had the nerve to write in MY book. I know I shouldn't get angry at him- but it's just- UGH!"
I then looked up at white, he looked angry. Kinda like a dad after hearing his daughter was being bullied.
"THEN WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! GO AND MAUL HIM BEFORE I COME UP THERE AND DO IT MYSELF"

Flashback end

Today I had a clear goal.
To confront this 'Takashi Shirogane' and give him a piece of my mind. I can't believe I was so careless! Now that he found that book, he's probably gonna show it off to everyone and take credit for it. All my hard work- gone.

Sure I still had the book kept in the Library, but who knows when he'll swoop by and take it.
I had to act fast.

As soon as I finished my daily meditation until the sun was up, I immediately dashed out to my job. Hoping to finish it quickly so I could make it to the Library on time.
You see, the book was a Student's Textbook. Therefore the person who used it must be a student. School hours only end after 2:00 pm, which means he could only be in the Library at that certain time. I had to make it there before him if I want to have a word with him.

After briskly finishing my job, I ran out to find the library.

Once I finally reached there, I saw someone through the display widow wearing an orange and white coat with a mandarin collar. The coat had black piping and zips up at the front with one gold stripe on their shoulders. He had jet black hair with a tuff poofing out at the front, he looked to be around my age. I saw that he was checking out at the front desk, with- WAIT, THAT'S MY BOOK. He was taking the book away!? NOT ON MY WATCH. 

As he exited the store, I was storming towards him, ready to take back what's mine, but right when I was gonna start talking to him, A loud wail of a woman was heard.

"HELP, SOMEBODY HELP, THAT MAN STOLE MY PURSE!" She yelled, pointing towards the direction of a hooded figure, now booking it through the street. My head whipped around. Oh no... I guess my book will have to wait later, I have to help this person! As soon as I was about to run and capture the thief, someone else ran past me. It was that book-stealer with the black hair! his bag fell on the ground as he ran in the direction of the criminal. He was incredibly fast. 

He then grabbed the man and pulled him back into an arm-lock. As if on cue, the police arrived and arrested the criminal. They praised the boy for his bravery then left. I was just standing there, surprised. That kid knew how to fight?-WAIT NO. THAT DOESN'T MATTER! He still wrote in my book without permission!

...But he did just save that woman... Maybe he isn't as bad as I thought he was...To be fair, I did judge him a bit too quickly. Maybe I should just go and talk to him, then ask for my book.

Alright, just one punch. He deserved it.

I began to walk up to him calmly. let's do this.