Chapter 3: Earth?

A/N: Just to be clear:

This font for A/N and sometimes to highlight important things

This font is when Kaida thinks

"This font if Kaida or any other character speaks"

"This Font if the white lion speaks to her and highlighting important stuff"

This font is used for description and everything else 

Enjoy ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yet again I opened my eyes, this time I was on a bed.

There was a small window next to me. As I looked out I could see that it was snowing heavily in the night.

The bed was soft and comfortable, neatly tucked into the corner of some room. I slowly tilted my head around to look at my surroundings.

I was in a large cabin with wooden walls and floors, there was a large burning fireplace a few meters away from the foot of my bed, which illuminated the room.

In-front, there was a small red sofa with a matching wool carpet underneath.

I could hear some people muttering behind the large, wooden doors of the cabin which were next to a long, shiny mirror.

Is this Earth?

How did I get here?

I got off the soft, warm bed. 

Was that all just a dream...?

no... It can't be. It felt too real to be considered a dream. And what about that Lion? was everything he said about me being draconian true? Did I really have Horns...?

I looked up at the tall mirror at the corner of the room.

Guess there's only one way to find out

I lazily walked over to the mirror, to see what I looked like. The Lion did mention that he'd hide my horns for me.

Once I approached the mirror, I gazed at my own reflection. Examining myself to the smallest detail.

I was very young, I could tell because of my small stature

I was very young, I could tell because of my small stature. Probably about 4 or 5 years old. I had very short Raven black hair that looked like a dark, slightly dull purple in the light. I was wearing a small, frilly, baby blue dress with yellow ribbons that went down to my knees.

And lastly, I saw my 'peculiar eye color' as the lion put it. And I'd have to agree with him. My eyes surely weren't your everyday eye colors. They were a bright Arctic blue, with dark gold edges.