Chapter 9

Elena POV

We were all in Alaric's classroom.

" By the way I think Katherine's just desperate! " said Caroline.

" What is she going to do to Stefan anyway? " I asked.

" Tie me up with ropes of revain. Starve me until I wither away " said Stefan.

" Lovely poem, should we talk to her in school, bargain with her? " I asked.

" Katherine doesn't bargain " smirked Kol.

A person unlocked the door and walked in. Katherine. She had another person beside her. Mom.

" Well hello. I'm kinda busy tomorrow midnight so I'd thought we would start early. Great your all here! " she smirked.

" Mom! " I said looking desperately at Mom.

" She can't move I compelled her " said Katherine.

" Anyway let's get a move on! Stefan for your mom " she said looking impatiently at me.

" Why do you want Stefan anyway? Jealous? " I asked trying to buy time.

" Bad move " she said.

" Put the knife at your heart " she said to my mom. She took the knife from Katherine and pointed it at your heart. I looked at the others.

" Stuck aren't you? " she grinned.

" Where do you want me to go? " Stefan asked.

" No where just that you will be my boyfriend and love me ohh yeah and forget about Elena " she smiled devilishly. He whistled.

" Can't bear the fact that I broke up with you? "

" No...I just want you back. I miss you. The other lads aren't as great as you in bed " she winked.

" Maybe you should have not slept with... who was he? Oh yeah Bryan Reynolds! " he said. She turned red.

" OMG BRYAN YOU MEAN BABY BRYAN! " said Caroline laughing. The others started laughing.

" Shut the hell up. I only did it so he would do my homework for the rest of the year! " she exclaimed.

" Push the knife in a little " she smirked. Mom pushed in the knife in a little. She closed her eyes trying to bear the pain. A tear rolled down my cheek. I ran to her. Katherine stepped in front of me. I grabbed the knife from my mom and stuck it in Katherine's ribs. She groaned. I pushed her out the way and put my mom in my arms.

" Mom are you okay? " I said softly.

" She she- " Katherine cut her and snapped her neck.

" Mom! " I said as she slumped in my arms. The others gasped.

" Oh don't worry I gave her some of my blood " she smiled. She vamp sped away. Stefan came up to me and put his arm round me.

" What does she mean by she gave my mom her blood? " I asked looking up at him. He took a deep breath.

" She will wake up. She will have until the sun sets to drink human blood. Until then she is human. But if she choses not to she will die. " he said. Tears streamed down my cheeks.

" Don't worry, if she does drink the blood we will get Bonnie to make her a daylight ring " he said softly.

" I have no idea what that is but i'm too upset to ask " I said. I started to get up. I lifted my mom.

" Dang she's heavy " I said. Stefan chuckled. He picked up my mom.

" Show off " I said grinning. He smiled.

" Aww you guys are way to damn cute! " said Caroline grinning. Crap I forgot they were here. I rolled my eyes.

" I'm going to the dorm. Caroline I forgot my keys " I said.

" Again! I swear if you forget your key one more time I will make you sleep outside " Caroline muttered throwing her key at me. I catched it.

" Thanks " I said leaving with Stefan. Once we got inside the room I lay her down.

" Would it be totally awkward if I kissed you when your mom was here? " asked Stefan grinning. I blushed.

" Yes but I don't care " I said crushing my lips on his. I heard a gasp. I looked at my Mom. She had just awoken. She looked at me, hard.

" Mom! " I said throwing my arms around her. I could tell she was giving Stefan a death stare.

" How do you feel?" I asked.

" Pretty betrayed, to be honest. I wake up from the dead and see my daughter kissing a vampire! " she said glaring at me.

" Mom you do know- "

" Yes I have 24 hours to drink human blood or die "

" Are you going to? "

" Of course! I'm not going to leave you, yoyr dad and Jer " she said. I sighed in relief.

" Okay now you need some rest "

" Why? So you guys can kiss some more "

" Mom! " I said turning red. She layed back anyway.

" Come on " I said to Stefan trying not tl blush. When we got out the door. I saw Stefan laughing at me.

" I see your mom's not happy to see me kissing her daughter "

" Don't worry she will understand when she gets to know you ".

" Come on it's 2 in the morning and you need somewhere to sleep " said Stefan.

" Where are you taking me? "

" To my dorm "

" Won't Klaus mind if I sleep in his bed "

" First Klaus doesn't sleep much. Second who said you would sleep in his bed " he winked.

" Stefan...my moms in the school "

" Don't worry she won't find out " he smirked. I was exhausted. Was there any harm. I had no where else to sleep.

" Fine as long as you promise not to do anything sexual except kissing " I grinned.

" Aww dammit there goes my plan! Okay, okay I promise " he said opening the door. I layed on his bed.

" You better not be a kicker " I said closing my eyes.

" I may be " he said cuddling up next to me. I smiled before drifting off to sleep.