Chapter 6

Elena POV

A memory played in my head. I was walking out at night alone when I heard a voice. I turned round. Someone stood with a evil expression on his face.

" Hey darling promise this won't hurt " he grinned. His teeth sank in to my neck. I gasped. My neck ached as blood was getting sucked out of me. Another figure pushed the man off me. I got a got glimpse at both of them. Stefan and Damon. My eyes flew open. They all stood around me, worry in their eyes. I saw Damon and pushed him away. I backed up.

He looked confused.

" I was walking and- and you bit me....Stefan pulled you- you of " I said quickly panicking

" Damon! " Bonnie exclaimed. My eyes felt sleepy and I collapsed. The last thing I heard was Damon exclaiming " Again!? ".

This dream was in my living room. I was lying on the couch. A bandage was on my neck. I heard voices from the kitchen.

" Grayson, she was bit by a vampire! There back ! " said my mom.

" Don't worry if they try to compel her I just gave her and Jeremy revain. A really strong, ever-lasting one from a witch " said my dad.

" Lets hope they will not run in to any vampires ". My eyes flew open.

They stood there waiting for my response.

" My- my mom and dad know about vampires they gave- gave me and my brother revain. They said they got a witch to make it strong and last forever " I mumbled.

" So she did take revain. So why did they send you here if they knew there would be supernaturals here? " said Stefan aloud.

"I -I don't know " I said.

A/N
Sorry it's kinda short. Btw I don't know the name of Elena's parents ;) I just made them up