11.0// Vinyls //

Songs featured:  boyfriend by Ariana Grande ft Social House 

After that night, Tom and I didn't fail to see each other. Sneaking around has been....hard but fun. It have me a thrill knowing that Tom and I were doing it behind Vanessas back. But I can't say it didn't have its problems.

"Y/N he's calling again?" Andrew shouted.

"Just stuff it in that box full of vinyls."

"Just answer it Y/N."

"Sorry? I'm busy here."

3 months ago

I later in toms arms peacefully, his fingers twirling my hair. I shut my eyes in content, wishing every day could be like this.

"You okay?" He asked, breaking the silence.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I replied laughing a little.

"No its just you've been a little quiet that's all."

"Right because usually I'm a very loud person."

"I preferred you being quiet, means you can bully me less."

I slap his arm. "As long as I'm around, you'll always be bullied." I smiled sweetly at him and he reached up to rub his thumb in my cheek.

"I should get going." I whispered.

"So soon?"

"Yeah I've got a meeting with my producers and I can't be late for it."

I got up to go to the bathroom to clean myself up.

Third POV

Vanessa had walked in just after Y/N and gone to the bathroom, making Toms eyes widen. This bitch was really good at coming in conspicuous times.

"Baby what are you doing here? I thought you were-"

"At the maternity centre? Yeah I decided to life move the appointment so we could spend the day together."

"Tom didn't know what to say: he just hoped that Y/N heard Vanessa come in and stay in the bathroom. Luckily Y/N heard what was going in and stayed in the bathroom, however she opened the door the tiniest fraction so she could see what was happening out there.

"So? What do you say?" She asked Tom.

"Uh..um what was the appointment for?" Tom said trying to think of ways to get Y/N out.

"Oh you're so forgetful baby! Don't you remember I told you last night during dinner?"

"Oh yeahhhh........." Tom cringed, imagining how Y/N felt after hearing that.

"I say.....we go into the sauna and make ourselves a baby." Y/N watched through the crack of the door as she said it into her ear seductively.

"You...go ahead....I'll see you in five."

Vanessa kissed him one more time lustily and she left. Y/N waited until the coast was clear.

She walked out and grabbed her stuff, not speaking to him.

"Y/N." She intended to ignore him.

"Y/N."

"Tom I don't want to waste your time. Vanessa definitely wants her orgasm sometime now.

"Y/N listen-"

"No no no, you listen." Y/N said finally turning around. "You have the audacity to fuck me while trying to have kids with her? When the fuck were you gonna tell me?"