12.0// Pray for Her //

Ok. I'm a dick. There I said it. Some say that I may have got my priorities in the wrong order. But I love Vanessa, right? 

No of course I don't.

Yes I do 

No I don't 

Make your mind up Tom

No. No I don't. And I think I've made that perfectly clear. So why don't I do the obvious thing. Just leave her. That seems obvious enough. It's not like I'm scared or anything. 

"Bro?! Your WiFi is absolute shit." 

"It can't be that bad, here." I took his phone and started switching to another network. 

"Y/Ns WiFi isn't as bad as this." I didn't look at him so I couldn't tell whether that had accidentally slipped out or it was said on purpose. I played it off. 

"Oh? And how would you know? You been to her penthouse or something?" 

"Uhhhh......" I turned around at his lack of response

"Dude!" 

"What?"

"You know what!" There was a pause. "Was it just you or...."

"No no no I wouldn't do that to you. Her album just released so it was just a little party for that."

"Oh okay."  I turned my head, not wanting to show my hurt. I thought she would've invited me. 

"Bruh in all honesty you can't expect her to invite you after what you did." He said like he could read my mind.

"I know." 

"You wanna listen to her album, don't you?" 

"Yeah." 

We sat down on my bed, Harrison searching it up on Spotify. 

"Here." 

He threw the phone at me and I started scrolling through the songs.

Delicate 

Hands to Myself 

Bruises 

Mutual ft Shawn Mendes 

Cherry 

Boyfriend 

Someone Like You 

Shameless 

Kill This Love 

We Got Love 

Lights Up ft Harry Styles 

Particular Taste 

London Boy 

The Man 

"Fucking hell." I murmured. "Reckon any songs are about me?" I joked

Harrison looked at me dumbfounded. "Mate I think EVERY song is about you."

He pointed to Particular Taste. "This one's a bop."

I played it and connected it to the speakers. We started dancing like a bunch of idiots. It was a good song, so good I wanted to listen to the rest of the album.

"WHAT is happening here?" 

We stopped dancing and I saw Vanessa at the door, absolutely fuming.