27.0// Merge//

"Y/N hurry up. The car is here"

"They can wait, they're working on MY schedule".

Today was the Golden Globes. It was safe to say Y/N was a bundle of nerves, which explained her snappy behaviour. 

Harry rolled his eyes and waited at the bottom of the stairs, fiddling with his rings. 

"Nervous?" Tom asked.

"I thought you left?"

"Nah, I thought I'd just wish her good luck".

"Well, that's nice of you".

"Its the least I could do", he brushes it off. After a minute he says, 

"You're good for her you know". Harry looks at him, waiting for him to continue. 

"Yeah we were good together, and the sex was unbelievable", Harry gave him the side eye but Tom continued, "Anyway, we were incredibly toxic to each other. I lied to her, I hurt her, she hurt me too. So you know, just don't be like me", he coughs, blushing at the things he was saying. 

"I won't. I'll be even better". Harry looks at Tom and grins. 

Y/n walked down the stairs at that moment, adjusting her earrings. She eyed the two of them suspiciously. 

"What are you two grinning at? You know what I don't want to know, come on Harry, or else we're gonna be late"

"You don't say", he rolls his eyes but walk up behind her and kisses the exposed part of her neck. "You look good", he mutters.

"Just good? You don't look too bad". She adjusts his collar and smiles up at him. Tom coughed, making his presence known. 

Y/n turned to look at him. "So? You wanted a dress, I wanted a suit. Best to merge the two, right?" 

"Yeah yeah whatever. I thought I'd just say good luck and uh, try not to get shot. I'm telling you, this isn't a good idea".

"As always Thomas, your input is appreciated and ignored". Y/n smiled sweetly at him. 

"Dont say I didn't warn you". 

"I won't. Come on Harry". 

"Have fun". Tom manages to say, but they're already out of the door. 

"I feel bad for leaving him behind". 

"I don't". 

Harry frowned at Y/n. "Come on Y/n, I know there's history between you two but can't you put that aside? You don't need any more enemies".

"I can assure you, Tom isn't an enemy. And he hates red carpets. Speaking of which, how long until we get there? Hello?" 

The driver didn't respond and y/n looked at Harry with raised eyebrows. 

"Hello?" 

Y/n looked out of the window and saw that they were pulling up to some abandoned hotel. 

"Terry? Terry?" Y/n banged on the clear window in front of them to catch the drivers attention.  

"Harry? Did you check who was driving us?" 

"Yeah I did".

"It wasn't Terry was it?" 

"No. Sorry for this darling".

Before y/n could ask anything more, she felt something hit her head, causing her to blackout.

This is the last chapter before the finale 😭 I can't express how happy and sad I am I'm just gonna shut up now.