What it Takes to be a Hero

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Woah! That isn't looking good!" Shelee said.

"Is he, having some sort of sickness?" Seryu asked.

"I may be an executioner from before but, seeing someone spewing blood makes me want to vomit." Zank said.

"No way!" Izuku yelled.

"You know how the guys at the pool are constantly flexing and posturing? It's like that." All Might said.

"No way...! I-It can't be... All Might is fearless... He saves everyone with a smile... He's the greatest..." Izuku uttered.

"A fearless smile, huh? Now that you've seen me like this, young man, make sure you don't write about it online, even accidentally." All Might said as he shows his injury on his body.

"It's an injury I got from an enemy's attack five years ago. Half of my respiratory organs were destroyed, and I lost my whole stomach. I've become emaciated from repeated surgeries and the aftereffects. Right now, I can only work as a hero for about three hours a day." All Might said.

"An injury from a villain?!" Shelee asked.

"L-Lost his whole stom...mach?" Akame uttered while holding her stomach.

"How did he survived that then?! He should be dead then!" Leone said.

"That proves to you all that he really is the greatest hero of their era. Even no one can match him at any kind of rate. Maybe Esdeath can unleash her trump card against All Might, but All Might possess a superhuman speed. Maybe he can give Akame, Kurome, Shelee, and Leone a good fight, but still he possess a tremendous power that even Tatsumi or Wave's armored Imperial Arms can't withstand." Akainu said.

"H-He is amazing..." Lubbock said.

"Sad to see his wounds in that way. But still... that "lost his whole stomach", makes me want to cry!" Bols said.

"That can't be... Five years ago... Was that when you fought Toxic Chainsaw?" Izuku asked.

"You're well-informed. But a punk like that couldn't defeat me. This fight was not made public to the world. I asked that it not be made public. I will save people with a smile! The Symbol of Peace cannot be daunted by evil. I smile to show the pressure of heroes and to trick the fear inside of me.

Pros are always risking their lives. I cannot simply say, "You can become a hero even without power." All Might said. This made Izuku shiver and lost his composure.

Everyone was shocked by All Might's reply to Izuku's question. Akame and Kurome both have the look of sadness and guilt towards Izuku who got heartbroken by his idol's words. Wave approached the two and comforted them.

"No way he can tell him such like that! Maybe he can just lie for Izuku to be feel well!" Mine said.

"But he just did the right thing." Bulat said.

"Wh-Why right?!" Mine angrily asked.

"He doesn't want to make Izuku reach the impossible and to make him strive for what he can't do. He is just thinking the sake of him." Bulat replied.

"It's unfair for the weak ones to be called strong. This is how unfair our world is. Being separated like trash to the good ones." Ogre said.

"Well, shit's fucked. Izuku is now bummed." Lubbock said.

"B-But how did he got his Quirk?" Leone asked.

"I see..." Izuku uttered.

"If you want to help others, then you could also become a police officer. They're often teased because they get villains delivered to their doorstep, but that is also a fine occupation. It's not bad to dream. But, you also have to consider what's realistic, young man." All Might said as he closes the door and leaves Izuku on the rooftop.