What it Takes to be a Hero

Start from the beginning

'You're below the rejects! You're Quirkless! How can you even stand in the same ring as me?' What the hell can you do?' Katsuki said.

'Even if that's what everyone thinks...' Izuku narrated.

'I'm sorry, Izuku! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!' Inko criee.

'No, that's not it. That's not it, Mom. I... Even so, I...'

"Even if I don't have a Quirk, can I become a hero?" Izuku asked on All Might. All Might stopped walking after hearing this.

"Can even someone without a Quirk be like you?" Izuku asked.

"Without a Quirk...?" All Might asked, when suddenly, something made him lose his composure as his body starts to emit smoke from his body and he gets weakened by it.

"Oh no, holy shit, goddammit..." All Might muttered.

"Wh-What is happening to him?" Bulat asked.

"Does he have a disease or what?" Susanoo asked.

"I think he has a secret that everyone except his very own friends don't know." Najenda said.

"What do you mean, Boss?" Lubbock asked.

"Just call me Najenda. After all, you like me right?" Najenda said with a smile.

"Eh?" Lubbock asked while blushing.

"It might've been because I don't have a Quirk, but I'm always made fun of... Maybe that's why... I don't know... But I think saving people is super cool. Saving people with a fearless smile. I want to be the greatest hero, like you...!" Izuku stated when all of a sudden, All Might's body went into Thin Might as his body returned to its original from back from the episode 1. This made Izuku create a shocking, yet a disgusting face.

 This made Izuku create a shocking, yet a disgusting face

"Whaaaaat?!" Everyone yelled.

"H-Hey! Can someone explained what happened to his body?!" Wave asked.

"I thought he is the perfect hero to be assembled, but I was wrong!" Dr. Stylish said.

"Maybe it's his real body, I think." Tatsumi said.

"Yeah because it was shown last episode that he has a small body from the store then he turned into a super bulky man." Leone said.

"Oh? Right!" Dr. Stylish and Wave exclaimed.

"But still, why is it that he has that kind of body?" Akame asked.

The screen now shows the title " What it takes to be a Hero" on it.

"What it takes to be a hero?" The emperor said.

"It means like, what is really needed to be a hero?" Najenda asked.

The scene started to a street where the slime villain who is placed on a bottle can be seen. He then wakes up from the inside of the bottle and he realizes it.