Chapter 16

[Hwang Yeji's p.o.v]

I wrapped my arms around my body so I could warm up a bit. Yuna wasn't joking, it was cold. Why did I do this? I could've stayed with the rest, but I didn't.

I strolled around the terrace of houses. The lights, the smell of warmth and warmth itself. At this point, I wish I just stayed at Hogwarts. The night's still young, maybe we could turn back. Chaeryeong and Lia should still be at Hogwarts. My breathe turned similar to Yuna's and my arms felt too cold to move, or even flinch just a bit. Yuna must be feeling the same right now, I better go back. I traced my footsteps back to the younger, still having wrapped arms and deep exhales. The snow falling on my skin, giving a frozen sting.

Then I got sight of the tree I left Yuna with.

'Y-Yuna, let's go back. Find Lia and Chaeryeong,' I said, wincing from the cold. No reply? I was getting worried. I should be able to hear Yuna's voice from here but.. Nothing. 'Yuna? Yuna, please don't trick me lik-'

I immediately felt something touch my neck. Cold, smooth surface with a warm breathe to top it off, just breathing across my neck.

'Are you Hwang Yeji?' the voice of terror spoke into my ears, so close, so deep. I tried to draw my wand out from my right pocket, but he clenched my arm so tightly, preventing me to take it out. 'W-where's Yuna?' I trembled out of fear.

'I asked first. Are you Hwang Yeji?'

I forced my hand off him, but still didn't work. 'Maybe, maybe not. Who's asking?' He laughed at my sentence. 'You'll see soon enough.' What felt like a tight grip soon loosened up once thick black smoke swirled around us and our bodies felt lifted away from the erotic snow.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

We arrived at a place that seemed familiar-from the smell to the look. Malfoy Manor. I lost my balance due to the fact that whoever took hold of me pushed me down to the ground of wood. The first thing I saw was a girl, tied up on a chair. Blonde, pure face. Yuna. I scrambled to my feet and saw the small crowd of masked figures surrounding the two of us. The girl strapped to the chair said nothing but put on a face of wishing to be free.

'Let her go,' I ordered firmly.

'Not until we get what we want,' the voice sounded feminine. The echoes of the voice walked around us. The both of us.

'What do you want?'

She pulled off her mask, showing a strong and fierce face. 'Something only you know where. A time turner.'

'Why would you think I would have that?' I felt like a feeling I needed to charge to her, also taking hold of my wand. She walked to me and laid a finger on the bottom of my chin. I slapped it off violently 'Well, if you don't know. At least you could help us find it. You're an auror after all. One of the best I heard.' The girl chuckled antagonistically just before smashing down her arms onto the shoulders of Yuna. Taking out her wand and also pointing it to her neck. 'Don't touch her.'

'Oh I will if you don't tell me where it is. Or I might just have to reel it in forcefully,' she threatened while pointing a wand at my face.

Yuna became teary-eyed, but she knew that I couldn't tell her. 'Don't,' she mouthed to me. Then the woman pressed it harder into Yuna's neck. 'Tell me, and I'll release your friends.' My mind raced with questions. Should I do it? Should I risk it? I cant, but I have to. Yuna, Raejin, Ryujin. What should I do?

'One..'

She started to count. My head produced more and more sweat. 'Two..'

My soul tried to find out what to do. Then I just had to.

'Thr-'

'Fine! I-I'll do it.'

'Yeji, no!'

The women smirked. She took her hands off Yuna's shoulders and walked slowly to her. 'Taehyung, release the two.'

The man with silver hair and the mask off nodded and willingly did it. But only two girls came out, going to be released. 'Ryujin?' I asked without ruining the locked glaring of me and the other girl. She laughed again. How the echoes filled the room.. 'Not yet.'

'Then I won't help you with anything.'

'Okay then, if you want it that way.' She pulled her wand out and pointed it to Yuna's body. 'Crucio!'

Yuna's eyes widened as the blast hit her body. Her mouth opened as her screams filled the air in the living room. So high-pitched, so petrifying. I can't take it. I can't see Yuna like this. Her body movements of pain were sharp and sudden. It was like multiple daggers penetrating her body. Even watching her felt too impossible to keep my eyes on. I felt pity, but nothing I could do would save her. I squinted my eyes, breathing fast, not being able to take this in.

'STOP!'

Then the wand pulled away. 'I-I'll do it. Just.. Tell me where Ryujin is.. Then I'll tell you where it is..,' I sighed.

'Y-Yeji...,' I heard something slip out of Yuna's own lips just before her head fell in exhaustion. A smile formed on the woman's lips, even wider than before. Showing the sharp teeth that looked as if it belonged to a vampire.

'She's right here actually.' She snapped her fingers and one figure finally released their mask off their face. 'Ryujin..'