Chapter 6

[Shin Yuna's p.o.v]

Finishing the last of the game, I swifted through, twirling and spinning on my broom just to get the quaffle into the hoop. One last point that could break the tie.

And..

'SCORE!!! Shin Yuna has scored 10 more points for the Quafflepockers!' The crowd went wild as I threw the odd shaped ball into the hoop of the other team. And a few moments after that.. 'Jeon Somi has caught the snitch! The Quafflepockers win!'

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I took my gloves off and settled my broom leaning into my bag. I received high-fives, hugs and celebration snacks from my teammates.

I changed into one of my most comfortable clothes, finally, something enjoyable to wear.

'I think that was one of the best games today,' the beater, Ahn Yujin, sighed. She grabbed a chocolate frog and stuffed it inside her mouth. I smiled at her, seeing that she was enjoying it as much as everyone did.

I was just about to pack everything up when morning turned to noon. 'See ya, Yuna,' Somi bid goodbye before apparating out. I was just about to leave after her when suddenly something blazed up in the stadium. I dropped my things and ran up to the entrance of the stadium.

As a curious girl, of course I had to check it all out. No.. It can't be.

The cackling of fire burst out and dark smoke surrounded the place. It didn't seem like the sun was shining to brighten up anyone's world. Tears nearly fell down my cheeks. It was one of the best quidditch stadiums and it would just be ashes? Then I saw a dark cloud on the sky just before the flames covered it. It represented a skull.. With a snake slithering in and out of the entrance of the mouth. Death eaters; I knew it. Fear was building up inside, my skin turned all rough and anxious. I couldn't just stay, I had to leave, and I knew the exact place to go.

I ran back to the locker room and grabbed all the things I needed. My wand especially. 'Expecto Patronum!' A blue light exited my wand in the shape of a pouncing arctic fox. I needed it to contact her. She can help, I know it. The sweat fell down my forehead, hoping that I could still make an escape.

Zap.

I apparated.

[Choi Jisu's p.o.v]

Tap. Tap.

I kept on clicking the surface of the desk with my nails. I couldn't think of anything to write nor do. No news from Yeji yet. I sighed while turning my chair back and forth, side to side.

My cat, Fuzzles, came climbing up my desk, asking for a stroke or two of her fur. I laid my hand and rubbed it across his fur and I heard a ourring noise. 'At least I have you right now Fuzzles,' I said to him, sounding so crazy. I kept repeating the process until both of us got bored and laid our heads on our arms. I looked at it's gingery fur and yellow eyes. I love them..

My eyelids were getting heavier until I felt and saw blue light hovering above me. An arctic fox? Wait.. I've seen it before.

'Guys! Look!'

'An arctic fox?'

'That totally suits your personality!'

'Miss Shin has done the patronus charm! Well done!'

I gasped as I recalled the memory. It was Yuna's patronus, but why had it reached me? Was there trouble?

'Lia.. Help..'

Only two soft spoken words from the mouth of the arctic fox got me up to my feet. I rushed to the entrance of the ministry. I could contact her, or something. I just needed to get in touch. Nobody ever sends a patronus.. Unless they have a message.

I walked quickly, passing by a few other aurors and ministers. If she sent me that, then she must be coming. But when? The moment I asked that question to myself, something appeared before me. I halted, making the blonde headed person in front of me squeak in shock.

'L-Lia!'

'Yuna?!'

We quickly went into a hug. Everything came so fast. 'I've missed you,' I whispered, not caring if we were either blocking the way for people or talked behind our backs. 'Me too, but,' Yuna pulled away from the cuddle and gave me a furious look, 'I need to tell you something.'