Chapter 13

Fang rolled around the grass while all three of us settle down near him. Our breathes flew out softly while the winds flew above out heads. My hair flailing to my face, making me have to fix it a few more times.

'Where's yer pals? Yeji, Lia and Ryujin? Yer always together.'

Yuna put on a guilty face while I tried to agree with Yuna about what to say. 'Yeji and Lia's off to.. Explore? While Ryujin's.. Missing.'

Hagrid gasped through his thick, fuzzy beard. 'No, it can't be. Not her too. First Raejin?'

'I know. But we're trying to figure that out.'

Hagrid started to shed a bit of tears, with sobs of sorrow and wishing that they could be back. I hated to see Hagrid like this, I hated to see anyone like this. I've never heard the sobs of Hagrid before.

'I hope that they'll find 'em.'

I patted his broad back. 'Me too Hagrid.'

Then a few students came, rushing in like metal with a magnet. What's caught their attention? Then I turned to the direction they were all pointing and whispering about. Yuna, of course. How did I not realize? She's a famous quidditch player and you expect the whole Hogwarts to ignore her? No way.

'It's her!'

'Is that Shin Yuna? The chaser? From the Quafflepockers?! My dream has come true!' one exclaimed, then hearing a giggle from Yuna's own mouth.

Fans.. Crazy fans. Yuna then took the broom that laid on the wall and stood up, towering above my head. 'We should check on the others.'

'Good idea.' I stood up, now towering above Hagrid and Fang. 'Hagrid, we got to go now.'

'Oh,' he sniffed wildly like a dog and wiped it with his napkin he soon pulled out of his damp and puffy vest, 'alright then. I'm glad to see ya, though.'

I gave a bright smile and nodded a bit. 'We'll be back soon.' Yuna then gave me a light tap. She tilted her head once, giving me a sign that we needed to go. Mounting on the broom, I was doubting of what I said. Was I actually coming back? Or did I say that to comfort Hagrid? Well, who knows I might get a chance to, maybe even with Raejin and Ryujin.

Sooner than I know it, I involuntarily pushed off the ground with Yuna beside me to keep me steady while I glared blankly to the horizon.

'You okay?' Yuna asked as we just hovered above the air. 'Y-yea, let's go.'

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Darting at every direction of the forest, even if there were gaps between the leaves, it was difficult to spot Yeji and Lia. Where are those two?

'Where did they say they were?'

'In the forest. No specific location.'

Yuna and I just kept hovering above the forest, I never imagined this place full of faded and blooming trees to be very big. I never saw this bird's eye view of the forest. It's so beautiful. A soft touch tapped my shoulder, making me snap out of my trance and wobble a bit on the broom; Yuna helped me to balance.

'H-huh?'

'There!'

I took my glare to the direction of where Yuna pointed to. Two figures facing each other, looking distressed. I thought we should check what's happening, I've never seen two best friends like this argue this bad. What had happened? I hate to see them like this, I always knew Yeji and Lia as the best among us, but I might have changed my perspective now.

'Guys?'

'I found a lead and you're going to stay?!'

'Our best help could probably come from Hogwarts and only Hogwarts itself! What do you want to do? Ask for backup from the ministry? Yeji, the ministry's fallen!'

'I know that! If we go together, we could-'

'Guys!' I screamed to stop the two oldest from arguing. 'Stop it!' I drew my arms to hold Yeji and Lia back, they looked as if they were about to pounce at each other, which I've never seen before in my entire life I've been friends with them.

'Yknow what? If you're not coming with me, then stay. I'll go.' Yeji started to walk towards the woods, going away from my sight. 'Yeji! We need to stick together!'

She didn't respond. All she gave me was silence just before transforming her human body into a grey striped cat, starting to leap into whatsoever lies in there. I exchanged looks with Lia and Yuna. 'I-I'll go get her.' Yuna flew away with the broom we recently used, well I'm not sure how we'll return it. Oh well, Hogwarts has tons of brooms, I'm sure two wouldn't be counted as a big deal, besides, it's unused.

'What was it that you two were arguing about?' asking out of curiosity.

Lia then sighed but then extracted a golden object that looked like a ring that could fit your wrist-a bracelet.