Call Your Name - Chapter 5

DISCLAIMER:
1) I wrote something negative about Rosie's nationality, to spice it up a bit.
But Please don't get me wrong, this is all about the fanfiction, a fiction, that is very far from reality and very far for what I really saw on my second bias.
For those who will still think it's offensive, I apologize
2) Mino fans might also see this offensive, I'm truly sorry but again... this is just a fanfiction. Hope no one will take all of it seriously.

Enjoy Reading !!

================================================================================================================================================================

Everybody is in panic after the crash. 

Lots of mouths, bells and sirens are playing on, makes it a perfect disaster in her sensible ears.
She can hear how horrible the people sound, she never heard such a crowd like this, like they have witnessed the most terrible thing.

She's trying to open her eyes while a fluid is continuously flowing from her forehead.
"I---I I, mu-ust... go... hooome... now." She forced out words from her mouth.
But only her hands commanding her words.
She's losing too much energy.

She's trying to move her legs. But she can't.
To see it stuck on the car's broken front. She's seeing lots of blood coming from her legs.
It's painful, all her body parts are painful.
"Whaaa---ats, haa---p-pen?."
She's trying to breathe normally but her heartbeat is betraying her.
She slowly turns to her left while still her upper body is leaning on the front of the car.

(Mino I want to go home)
Trying to look on his-not moving face. Her eyes wear still covered of blood and her sight is getting blurry. Makes it hard to see him. She blinks many times to wipe the fluid from her eyes.

Just to see Mino's face full of blood, with a pipe from a store penetrated his chest, and not breathing.
And with his eyes open.

She breathes tripled in a minute. She can't take what she's seeing now.
(He is dead. Mino is dead)

"Miss, you need to stay awake, we need to take you to the hospital, the ambulance is coming."
She can't see who is talking but she can't cooperate, this is too much for her to take.

After the ambulance came.

"Miss! Miss! Stay with us!"
Her eyes can't open, her breathing is a lot slower now, she can't feel her heart pounding, and the pain is starting so subside. (This is a lot better now.)

-PARK'S MANSION'S DINING ROOM-

Rosie slowly walks into the room with her head facing the floor, her left hand holding her right arm.
Her father is also in the room, observing his drunk child to sit on her dining chair with no manner, his both hands were under the table shaking angrily of disappointment.

"Mr. Song, told me everything."
Words not coming out of her mouth, she knows it's wrong, but they don't know the whole truth.

"Explain yourself to me young lady."

That's what triggers her.

"Huh? Wow! (*She lost all the terrible feeling she has for her father.)
These kinds of things make you see me?
I think I need to do more of these."

He stands and punch his both hands to the table. Makes her tremble for a bit.
"ENOUGH!"

*her father's phone rings

"HELLO?!" He displaced his anger after accepting the call.
.

.
"Yes. I'm her father."
She starts to get nervous. It's about her.

"Why does she needs to go there? It's late. Can't it wait?"
.
.
"What?!" He put his hand on his face, shock is visible on his eyes.
Rosie stands, playing her hands aggressively, waiting for her father to hang up.

"Why does my daughter needs to be questioned? She's not in the scene!"
.
.
"Ok, ok, I get it, I'll come with her this afternoon. She also needs to rest. Thank you."
He hangs up and sighs.