Call Your Name - Chapter 4

DISCLAIMER: 

This Chapter is not suitable for young readers 13 years old and below.
It contains violence, curse/sexual words, alcohol and tragedy that young readers may get emotional trauma.

Courtesy for Pictures i used at Golden Disk Awards for Chaeng & INTO BLACK's picture for Jennie's "Solo" Performance.

Enjoy!

======================================================================================================================================================================

-AFTER LUNCH BREAK-

Both Jennie and Rosie preparing to return to class, slowly walking on the hallway, mixing to other students also heading back to their classrooms. 

They had difficulty passing through, because of a tight hallway due to 30% of student's population are still there talking or getting some stuffs in their locker.

Rosie pushes by some random people or unintentionally hits by their bags, she looks irritated but can't do anything about it. 

Jennie starts securing her. 

She places her left hand on top of Rosie's head and her right arm wrapping Rosie's chest and right-hand holding Rosie's arm.
"I think you are not yet ready to be in a SEMI-Private School hehe."

.

.

.

Rosie starts having difficulty of breathing. 

She can't expand her chest to breathe, scared that Jennie might feel her pounding heart. 

It doesn't feel like its because of the crowd, but because of how close Jennie's face to her, and how she manages to hear Jennie's breathing and how tight she's holding her. 

Her chest wants to explode badly. 

She starts to hold Jennie's right-arm with her both hands. And slowly bowing her head to lean her ear nearer Jennie's mouth, it's weird how good Jennie's breathing sounds to her and how the air feels good when it's softly touching her ear. 

But the students gradually disappearing on the hallway.
And Jennie slowly releases Rosie.
(Crap! that was so close!) A huge disappointment shows on her face.

They sit on their respective chairs, put out their notebooks and start copying the board.
Rosie's hands are shaking after what happened in the hallway. (Why? Whyyy? Do, I really need more?)

"Rosie are you alright?" Jennie watching her hands tremble.
"Ah-haaahhh, y-yes, maybe because we didn't have a chance to finish our skin—OOH I MEAN LUNCH, must be hungry e-hehe." (*nervous laugh)

Jennie offers her a candy. "This might help." Again, she shows her gummy smile.

.

.

Rosie's eyes widened, her heart start to pound crazy again. (Oh no...)

"Hey Rosie, are you really ok?" tapping her shoulder.
"Yes, (*quickly get the candy on Jennie's hand) and yes I'll take this."
She faces the front while Jennie still looking at her strange reaction.
(She really makes me feel something new, something I can't control.)