When she was done, the door was thrown open, with the stuff the little snake had piled instantly falling apart into a heap.

Vermillion blocked the doorway, but before they could get in (Y/n) threw Remo at them. Yes, it was a seemingly random action, but she did it anyway.

The little snake quickly got to work, grabbing a few of the Vermillion snakes and yeeting them out of the door. 

In short, the Vermillion snakes got rekt. I meant wrecked.

(Y/n) grabbed the handlebars of the wheelchair, and the trio skedaddled. 

---

After getting Ronin into the hospital, the two were walking through the streets of Ninjago. Suspiciously there had been no Vermillion activity heard, and (Y/n) stayed alert, with Remo doing so too.

She had also been surrounded by a few fans on her way back from the hospital, who had been taking photos with their blinding flashes, before running off and posting it on their social media.

The little snake knew she was running low on the energy the coffee provided and was about to tell her something interesting when (Y/n) suddenly whipped around to face someone that was behind her.

''Tell me why you're here. Now.'' Vitamin C demanded, her tone cold. She didn't seem to be in the mood to fight at the moment the little snake noted.

Acronix sighed. ''I saw what happened, what are you doing out so late?''

Remo quickly hid, knowing if the Younger Seaweed-faced bro saw him, he'd be a toasted ham sandwich, after all, he had the information.

''Helping out an old friend.'' She answered. ''What are you doing out so late? Planning to kidnap your daughter?''

Acronix's eyes quickly widened, before blinking it away. ''No, I'm just here to look out for my daughter.''

''Sure, suuure... ''(Y/n) dragged the word out, rolling her eyes at her father.  He shrugged, indifferent.

Vitamin C then started walking again, silent, with Acronix doing the same. Her father then glanced at his BorgWatch, his eyes widening when he saw the time.

''It's late, I should get to my brother, otherwise, he'll be suspicious.''

''You didn't have long?'' (Y/n) asked, sounding tired.

Acronix heaved a sigh, once again glancing at the time.  ''I can see that you're tired, is there any place I can walk you to so you're safe?'' 

Vitamin C was hesitant, partially because her dad was pretty much the villain of the time - and her senses were weakened by her exhaustion, she was ready for a good long sleep. 

There could be a Vermillion ambush up ahead with her father leading her into it. And she didn't want to risk it, especially with the previous points.

''How can I know I can trust you?'' 

''You have my word,'' Younger Seaweed-faced Boomer answered. 

''Alright then, Skylor's Noodle House.''

---

Along the way, her dad told her some stories, while also adding in a few cringy dad jokes along the way. 

''When you were little, you used to wait at the door for me, and when I came in, you'd bounce up and down in excitement,'' Acronix said with a smile. ''You also loved to sleep and eat, but when you were awake you played hide and seek often.''

(Y/n) smiled a bit, her hands in her pockets.

''If a child refuses to sleep during nap time, are they guilty of resisting a rest?''