''I know where we can go.'' The little snake told her.

''Where?''

---

''Ronin's shop.'' 

(Y/n) opened her eyes, finding herself in her bed. Outside it was dark, and her ears perked, listening for any more sounds. She then used her tails to throw aside the covers, and she walked outside.

The night was quiet, making it seem like the whole world was asleep, enjoying the peace of their dreams, or maybe they were in a terrible nightmare that would never end. 

There was no way to know really, so the kitsune ninja drank some of Morro's precious coffee to keep herself awake, but not too much, otherwise, it'd be harder to get back to sleep.

Placing her leaf atop her head, she transformed into a bird and hopped off the floating temple, and spread her wings, flying towards Ninjago City.

The cold wind of the night kept her thoughts clear and her senses alert, with the scenery passing below being mostly sand.

Landing at the shop and almost losing the shapeshifting leaf later, (Y/n) entered. Remo was curled on a plate, asleep, surrounded by the crumbs of what used to be a ham sandwich.

Ronin was sleeping with his hat over his face, snoring. How he didn't wake the little snake with the noise he made, it was a mystery to (Y/n).

Remo's forked tongue flickered in his sleep, and he slowly opened his eyes. ''(Y/n)?'' He asked sleepily, confused. 

He then fully opened his eyes and blinked several times. ''(Y/N)!'' The little snake exclaimed excitedly, and she picked him up, turning to Macaronin.

Swiper began to stir, his hat slowly falling off his face as he woke up. ''Huh?'' the thief said, as his hat slid into his lap. He then grabbed and put it back on his head, and looked at (Y/n).

''Wha? It's still dark out...'' Ronin said grumpily. ''I was taking a nice nap.''

''Too bad Ratnin,'' Remo replied, before making a small squeak. ''Sorry.'' He quickly apologised.

''It's alright.'' (Y/n) reassured him, making the little snake smile.

''Yeah, I'm not too bothered by that,'' Swiper said. He then tried to get up, only to grunt in pain and fall back on his butt, clutching his injured leg.

''Dareth did injure you, huh?'' Vitamin C asked. Ronin nodded, looking at his injured leg. He glanced at (Y/n) to smile at her, while she was looking at Remo.

The (h/c) haired girl then sat down next to him, making him blush, though it wasn't that noticeable. Vitamin C's hands began to glow blue, making her groan and put them in her lap.

Absentmindedly she began to hum, and soon Ronin was whistling along to the tune. Remo joined in, moving his head to the beat.

(Y/n) froze as she heard steps outside. The Vermillion, they were here. Swiper stopped his whistling while the little snek looked at the door.

''Ronin, do you have a wheelchair?'' Remo questioned. 

''Random question, but yes.'' He answered. ''It's in the back, the only thing those snakes hadn't taken beside a chloroform pillow.''

(Y/n) raised an eyebrow at the mention of the chloroform pillow, before getting up and going into the back to retrieve the wheelchair.

It took some time to get Ronin into the wheelchair, and while that happened, Remo had piled anything he found against the door to block the Vermillion should they decide to barge in.