Izuku Midoriya: Origin

Start from the beginning

"For real?! Can't wait to go in that world!" Leone exclaimed.

"You will but still soon." Saitama said.

"I can't wait for that time to come, right, Tatsumi?" Esdeath asked while holding Tatsumi's hand.

"E-Esdeath... I am glad that you are now on our side." Tatsumi said.

"B-But... I lost my powers. The gods took my Imperial Arms from me and now, I am just an ordinary person." Esdeath said.

"For me, you are still strong and a fearless woman." Tatsumi said with a smile.

'Don't give me that smile! You will make me fall harder to it!' Esdeath thought while blushing.

A huge villain can be seen creating a huge mess and roaring on the streets. The freckled kid now arrives at the scene and now introduced as Izuku Midoriya, who was amazed by the size of the villain.

"That's a huge villain!" Izuku said.

"Villain?" Lubbock asked.

"That is what they call to their enemies. If they call themselves as heroes, they call their enemies as villains." Asta replied.

"Is that a danger beast!?" Susanoo asked.

"Nope! It is just a normal person with a quirk that can make himself a giant one." Saitama replied.

"Quirks? More so called, powers right? Which means they are like their Imperial Arms." Chelsea said.

"Yes. However, they got their quirks when they were born, and it can be get from the mixture of their parent's quirk." Akainu said.

"If Susanoo and Esdeath will get a baby for example, their baby will have the mixture of both Susanoo's strength and Esdeath's ice abilites." Asta said.

"What a stupid example you have, brat!" Akainu roared.

"Forgive me!!" Asta yelled.

"If I give birth to Tatsumi, with the power of his Incursio and my Ice powers, maybe we can form a great child of ours, right Tatsumi?" Esdeath excitedly asked.

"Y-Yeah-" Tatsumi was stopped when Mine drags him away from Esdeath.

"Who told you to have you baby from Tatsumi? There's no way I'll let you!" Mine said.

"How can you give him a baby if your boobs are small?!" Esdeath asked, making Tatsumi, Lubbock and Mine blush.

"What?!" Mine yelled.

The screen now starts the opening of My Hero Academia. Izuku can be seen reaching for the number one hero All Might and now it shows the other cast of the My Hero Academia which are his classmates.

"That is the opening song?" Shelee asked.

"Yes it is. So cool, right, Saitama?" Asta asked.

"Yeah, it is." Saitama replied.

"Are those his allies?!" Shelee asked in shock.

"Yes they are. And also, they possess incredible quirks as well." Saitama said.

The scene shows Izuku walking while his head is down with some notebooks behind him. His kid version alongside with Katsuki when he was a kid before can be seen and now changes to them now being teenagers as they grow old and now punches their fists as a man with many hands on him reaches for the screen can be seen.

All Might now can be seen fighting some villains and now having a one-on-one fight with a Nomu. The black mist person shows himself and Eraserhead now fights some villains in the opening. Izuku's classmates can be seen as Uraraka floats in the sky, Iida kicks the air by the help of his engine calves, Mineta being dragged by Asui's tongue, Shoto riding on his ice, Kirishima hardening himself and Katsuki creating explosions from his palms. Izuku now can be seen running and now punching and his fists can be compared to All Might's fists. The finale of the song sees the Class 1-A all assembled with All Might on top of them.