Chapter 30

A/N:

Sorry this story took a while to update :o I wanted to write something long bc its chapter 30 ya kno?

Also IM SORRY FOR NO SMUT YET IT DOESN'T FIT IN THE STORY YET DON'T HATE ME IM SORRY SMUT WILL COME SOON MY LOVES.

I've also been rewatching Ouran High School Host club.

(If you watch it comment who you ship :p I know not many people ship it but I ship Hikaru and Haruhi, and Tamaki and Kyoya IDK I THINK ITS CUTE OKAY CUZ TAMAKI AND KYOYA HAVE SWEET HISTORY AND HIKARU IS MADLY I LOVE WITH HARUHI YA FEEL?!)

Aaaanyway, so yeh. Long chapter

Have fun :)

xx

Dan had thought about this. The possibility of Phil having a relapse of those emotions he felt all those years ago.

That fuckface Marjery must of triggered it. But apparently lots of people have been seen near her with sharp weapons as well as devious looks and most of them being teenage girls...how suspicious.

Dan needed to help Phil avoid this somehow, but he knew there wasn't much hope because when Phil had a slight panic attack at TopShop, Dan couldn't calm him down. The thing that calmed him down was intakes of heavy breaths and staying quiet for the remainder of the day.

Phil has been speaking less.

Dan always wonders what Phil has on his mind. What goes through that brain of his when he's biting his lip and staring into a mug of hot chocolate.

Dan did try to ask.

But it didn't turn out so well.

~

"Phil." Dan said softly to his husband.

Phil looked up from his laptop. Dan could see the dark circles surrounding his eyes along with the redness of them.

"Yeah?" Phil said back.

"Is everything okay?" Dan smiled, shuffling closer and taking Phil's hand into his own.

Phil flinched slightly at Dan's touch.

"J-Just peachy."

Dan bit his lip. "You idiot I know when you're lying, we've been together for so long i'm not blind."

Phil looked down at his lap, his fringe falling before his eyes as a lonesome tear dipped down his cheek.

"I-I don't know Dan. I-I really d-don't...I-I keep on having these mood swings. I-It's not fully  depression, I remember what that feels like really clearly. I-It's like...whenever i'm happy, my mind switches on a...a-a pessemism switch. And that switch, i-it triggers things that could go wrong in that situation of h-happiness. I-I wish I could tell tou w-what's wrong with me Dan, I-I really do! B-But the thing is, how could I t-tell you when I don't know m-myself..."

Dan gnawed on his lip anxiously. "We need to get a check up."

Phil let out a bitter laugh. "We?"

"I know you hate the doctors, so you get a check up with me." Dan declared.

"What's wrong with you?" Phil asked worriedly.

"Nothing, it's just I know it will make you feel more comfortable if I get a check - up too."

Phil couldn't help but grin, kissing his lover's cheek. "I f-fucking love you, you piece of shit."

Dan let out a tiny muffled moan, eyes widening. "S-Sorry, it's really hot when you swear."