Chapter 22 - Ending

A/N:

Now idk how you imagined this story as, but it has kinda been fetus Phan in my mind so after the smut, i'm gonna skip to current day Phan when they are older and...well how they are now basically.

Only difference is that current day they haven't come out...yet.

Also i'm going to change my name to Meg because so many people have that name so I wanted to be part of the party!

(Jk I like Moona it's unique kinda)

Anyway, SMUT HOLY SMUT IT'S WHAT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR AT LAST YES YES YES I HOPE YOU DIDN'T GET YOUR HOPES UP TOO HIGH BECAUSE I AM SHIT AT FLUFF BUT I TOOK YOUR ADVICE AND NOW CUTE FLUFFY FIRST TIME FLUFF!

And then fluff

And then epilogue

*cries*

~~~~

Phil was sorting out his drawers when he got a message from Dan. Confused, as they now lived together, he opened it.

Hey x I have a question that I can't go into your room and ask irl because i'm so nervous xxx

What's up Daniel?

Well, do you ever think about...when we should...you know...do it? :3

Ummmm a bit....why?

I want to do it with you Phil...

Are you a virgin?

OH MY GOD PHIL YOU CANT JUST ASK THAT :3

(A/N: OH MY GOD BECKY YOU CAN'T JUST ASK THAT SHUT UP BECKY YOU SLUT!)

SORRY IM JUST WONDERING X

WELL YES I AM X

Awww

DONT AWW ME PHIL IM GONNA BE REAL DOMINANT

xD

WAIT PHIL WAT DO U MEAN xD

PHIIIL

PLS REPLY PHIL

OKAY IM COMIN IN UR ROOM PHIL U LIL SHIT

Last reply from Philly Phil Phil at 18:24

Phil couldn't stop laughing and soon after he heard knock on his door.

"Who is it?" Phil called out.

"Oh you know just an axe murder who has the key,  yeah I forgot my axe in your room sorry." Dan said through the door.

"Come in!" Phil giggled.

Dan opened the door and rolled his eyes at Phil before making his way onto the bed where he was sat and sitting down on his lap.

Phil looked up at Dan with a small smile. "Hello there."

"Answer my texts you piece of shit." Dan pouted, facing away from Phil.

Phil chuckled lightly. "So, you're a virgin..."

"SHUT UP!" Dan blushed, turning a crimson colour.

Phil grinned. "I don't have any good expirence Dan so i'm just as dumb as you, I mean my first time was with a stranger."

Dan's pout quickly changed into a sad sympathetic nod. "I wish it wasn't.."

"So do I, but this is going to count to me as my actual first time because i'm doing it with someone I love." Phil declared happily.