Chapter 21

By August 28th, Phil had spent two years without cutting. Now with councelling every few months, he was prouder than ever before.

So was Dan. Dan couldn't stop smiling whenever he caught a glimpse of Phil's arm full of slowly fading scars. He would always kiss every single one of them and mutter sweet words like 'beautiful', 'funny' and 'cute'.

Phil hardly stuttered.

Unless, he was scared, anxiousm sad or angry. But he hardly felt that anymore.

~

"Have you ever thought about YouTube?" Annie asked the two when they were sitting on a bench at the park.

Phil shrugged. "What? Like, become a YouTuber?"

Annie nodded. "Yep, I think it would suit the two of you."

"What about you?" Dan asked.

Annie shrugged. "I'm going to be a famous mangaka and fly to Japan obviously."

Phil rolled his eyes since he had heard her say that a billion times before.

"Youtube huh?..." Phil trailed off.

~

Phil Lester had uploaded his first ever YouTube video on the 26th of March 2006. It had taken a lot of courage, but he did it.

And he was proud.

Shortly after, Dan uploaded his.

As the content piled up, so did the subscribers, and they were so greatful for every single one.

Side by side was where they would make most of their videos. They came out just after they both hit  one million subscribers and felt a huge weight lift off of their shoulders.

~

"Oh no! I have to go in fourty-five seconds before the next person is up!" Phil groaned and sighed stubbornly to his laptop camera which was currely on YouNow broadcasting to over three thousand people.

"Bye Shelly, Anneliese, Chloe, Megan, Jasmine, Katie, Emma, Lleah, Katie, Alyssa, Meg, Tilly, Lori, Emily and Candice!" Phil babbled on, reading through most of the names saying bye and letting out a happy sigh.

((A/N: COMMENT IF I USED YOUR NAME! I LOOKED HARD TO FIND THEM AND I'M SORRY IF I DIDN'T I GUESS I FORGOT X))

Phil logged off of YouNow and turned to Dan who was sat on the sofa opposite of him. He had a big smile on his face.

Phil walked over to him. "What?" He asked, straddling his hips and sitting down on Dan's lap.

"Do you remember what I promised you?" Dan grinned widely.

Phil bit his lip and shrugged. "What did you promise me?"

"I promised you that one day you would speak in front of a thousand people clearly with no stuttering and I would be there every step of the way."

Phil's jaw dropped in amazement as he felt tears sting his eyes, tackling Dan into a hug. "I-I love you! I love you so so much!"

Dan chuckled softly. "I love you too kitten."

Phil continued to stare into Dan's eyes fondly as he felt a little overwhelmed to speak.

"Why are you staring at me like a creep?" Dan smirked.

Phil giggled softly. "I don't look that much of a creep when I smile do I?"

"Only joking kitten."

"You are amazing."

"You are AmazingPhil."

Phil rolled his eyes. "One day I want you to be my AmazingDan.'

"Are you talking about future marriage, kitten?" Dan said excitedly.

"...Maybe." Phil smirked.

"You're cute."

"You're cuter."

~~~~~~~

A/N:

The next chapter if for sure the last one, it will have some smut and be an epilogue

xx