Chapter 10

Dan's POV

I decided to take Phil on a proper date. My parents and his helped me organise it, and we had booked a reservation for this really fancy resturant in central London.

I wanted to ask in the most romantic way possible, but I know that I cannot be a romantic in any way.

Instead of making it romantic by my own idea, I asked my mum and she gave me a guildline of ideas.

Third Person

Phil sighed, unlocking his front door and slumping onto the floor once he closed the door behind him. Today was stressful. Dan had to miss half of school because he had to go to the dentist, meaning Phil had to walk home alone.

He felt like alot of people were staring at him. Normally Dan is there to distract him.

Phil stumbled to his feet, walking into the living room to see that no one appeard to be home. He sighed, making his way upstairs to his room.

When he opened my door, Phil was met by a small rectangular pink envelope on my pillow. He curiously picked it up and opened it.

'Hello beautiful,
               I swear to god Phil you better be reading this and not someone from your family otherwise this would be hella awkward. So, I have designed something for the two of us. A night of wonder and delight, go to Martin's room, hopefully he's not home...
Love Dan,'

Phil giggled quietly, turing and walking to Martin's room. He wasn't home, so he looked around until he saw another pink envelope. Happily, Phil opened it.

'Okay okay so if you can't already tell, i'm making you search for me, because i'm a meanie. Go to our park bench
Love Dan,'

Phil sighed lazily. All he wanted was to cuddle with Dan, but he secretly liked the suspense.

Phil got to the park bench, sighing one more. There wasn't any envelopes here. Was he just supposed to wait for Dan?

Phil sat in the same spot as the hours passed by, nearly falling asleep a couple of times. Where was he?!

He placed his hands underneath the bench as he childishly swung his legs until he felt some paper stuck to the bottom.

Phil pulled it out to see a small envelope. Was that why he was here?! Did he seriously spend 4 hours here?

He ripped open the envelope, too lazy to are about neatness anymore.

'Are you hungry? I hope so....turn around and follow the petals behind you.
Love Dan.'

Phil quickly spun around and saw faint petals littered forming a small pathway through the darkness. He smiled, follwing them until he was at the end, where another evelope lay.

'Okay keep walking forward I promise we'll meet soon!'

Phil walked straight ahead, admiring the pretty flowers along the grass and how the stars dimly lit the sky. He loved how the moon was the brightest thing in the sky, but it wasn't it's own. It was just reflected off of something else. It was amazing.

Phil's POV

I saw an envelope stuck to the tree at the end of the pathway.

'Wow, your eyes light up near the moon, your perfectly pale skin glows, your shiny black hair is so silky soft.

Your laugh is so soothing, your smile makes me smile, everytime you talk my heart skips a beat.

It makes me so happy that you talk to me. I always feel so over the moon when you say that you love me.

And when we argue over who loves who the most. Well I believe I love you to the end of the galaxies and back, although I wouldn't want to test that theory because it would mean I would have to leave you. And I couldn't ever do that. Because you are too perfect.'

I hastily wiped my cloudy eyes, continuing to read on.

'Every time you deny my compliments my heart breaks. You don't ever see what I see. You just can't see the beauty that you posess.

I love you so much.

Now look up my kitten.'

My eyes widened, looking up slowly to see Dan standing there, fiddling with his hands nervously.

I slowly took a step towards him.

"Did I make you cry kitten? Your so sweet." Dan smiled, wiping away my tears.

"W-What is this for?" I asked, nuzzling into his hand lovingly.

Dan shrugged. "I wanted to do something special for us, and we haven't been on an official date yet. So here it is!"

Phil giggled. "W-When you  said you love me to the end of the galaxies, there is no end to them."

"Exactly."

____________________________

A/N:

Sorry for the abrupt end and shitty chapter x

If you people didn't know from my profile pic, i'm Muslim and am fasting for Ramadan.

And  I'M HUNGRY! TO ANYONE ELSE WHO IS FASTING, GOOD LUCK TO YOU!! <3333

Bye x