Chapter 49

A/N:

FEATURING KICKTHESTICKS YEAHHH

 EXTRA LONG ( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) CHAPTER WOOO

xx

~A FEW YEARS LATER~ (omfg)

"Phiiil. Your phone's ringin'." Dan mumbled as the obnoxious tone was played loudly.

"Shut up." Phil mumbled, pulling Dan closer and hiding his face in Dan's chest. "Sleep."

Dan chuckled, ruffling Phil's hair as he leaned over to their bedside table, grabbing Phil's phone for him. "Lil shit." He said with a smile before answering the call.

"Mmf hello?" Dan said followed by a contagious yawn caught off Phil.

"DAN WHY ARE YOU ANSWERING PHIL'S PHONE SEE PJ I TOLD YOU THEY ARE HAVING SEX!!" A voice yelled from across the line which could immediately be spotted as Chris. Dan frowned at Phil who was simply watching him suffer with a smirk.

"For fucks sake Chris stop shouting." Dan mumbled. "We're husbands, we share a bed."

"Still." Chris could be heard laughing on the other end. Phil took the phone from Dan as Pj took the phone from a laughing Chris.

"Sorry about him, he's weird in the mornings." Pj said, voice hinted with admiration.

"Hey Pj." Phil greeted with a slightly raspy voice. "What's up?"

"Are you two up for hanging out today? We haven't seen you guys in ages." Pj explained as he and Chris tackled each other for the phone on the other line.

Phil chuckled.  "Meet up at Starbucks in an hour?"

"Like the true white girls we are, see you in an hour." Pj joked before hanging up.

Phil yawned again, stretching his arms and getting up from bed, lazily walking to the bathroom with Dan closely trailing behind him.

~

"Phiiil!" Chris greeted happily as he hugged Phil. "My little baby how ya been?"

"You do realize your 'little baby' is nearly thirty right?" Dan said from behind Phil as he greeted Pj, soon swapping and greeting Chris.

Chris laughed and shrugged. "I'm the mother in this group, you're all my little babies."

"Even Pj?" Phil chirped in and Chris grabbed Pj's hand.

"Of course." Chris smirked.

Chris and Pj went to buy the drinks and Dan and Phil were left on their own at the table.

"Out of Chris and Pj, who do you think tops?" Phil asked curiously.

"Chris for sure." Dan said confidently.

"Really?! I think Pj."

"Wanna bet?"

"You're on."

~

The four were peacefully walking through a park, Chris and Pj in front when Phil spoke.

"Pj, can I talk to you for a bit?"

Pj turned. "Yeah sure." He said with a friendly smile, walking for to a side with Phil.

Dan knew what Phil was going to ask so he did the same.

"Chris." Dan said quietly.

"What's up?" Chris said curiously.

"Just out of mere curiosity, me and Phil were wondering..."

"Yeah?" Chris said with a small nervous laugh.

"Who tops?" Dan said bluntly.

He didn't really need an answer by the way Chris' cheeks turned a dark shade of red and his eyes widened nervously.

"F-Fuck off." Chris muttered.

"It's okay, surprising I know but  you an I both buddy." Dan laughed.

"Dan honey, I knew you bottom, everyone does."

"Fuck you." Dan chuckled.

~

"So what's up Philster?" Pj smiled.

"I need to talk to you about something." Phil said seriously.

"Is it about who tops because I could hear you two discussing it." Pj laughed.

Phil shook his head.  "No..."

"What's wrong?" Pj said worriedly, placing a hand on Phil's shoulder. "You know you can tell me anything, we've been best friends since forever."

"I-I want to take mine and Dan's relationship a step further and a-adopt a kid...b-but I-I'm s-so s-scared a-a-and-"

Pj interrupted him by giving Phil a  tight hug. "I'm so proud of you guys, you know that right? I look up to both of you becase of how strong and stable your relationship is. And if you wanna do this, then go ahead." Pj said as he pulled apart with a big smile on his face.

"B-But how do I tell Dan? I want to do something extravagant and romantic and stuff..."

"Don't worry, I got you covered." Pj smirked. "I am a hopeless romantic so i'll text you all my ideas."

Phil sighed with relief. "Thanks."

Chris and Dan who were walking in front turned to the two suspiciously.

Chris stepped forward, taking Pj's hand. "Mine." He said jokingly but Phil just laughed and rolled his eyes as they walked in front.

"Are you okay?" Dan whispered to Phil, wrapping his hand around Phil's waist.

Phil took a deep breath. "Yes." He said softly. He really hoped Dan would be okay with this.

xx