Meet The Hacker 🖤💜

Summary: In their journey into my OC Universe, the gang meet up with a certain someone who is a handful of hacks.

*****

        In an unknown universe, the gang ended up falling from the portal before it closes. As they got up, they know they are at the right place. "How did you even get the coordinates of this place, Ochobot?", Blaze asked as he dusted himself clean and looked at the Power Sphera.

        "Ellen sent them to me instantly! It's not my fault!", Ochobot replied as he crossed his robotic arms, "Let's go find her before something happens.".

        "Okay... How do we find her anyway?", Cyclone asked as he looked around the unknown world.

        "She told us someons named Aura can help us find her.", Quake replied then looked around, "It's better if we ask those who might know information about this guy.". They all split up in search for information. Time passed but they couldn't find any information of the girl.

        "Welp... No one else knows Aura here...", Fang remarked as he stretched, "Maybe that guy somewhere else...". Just then, Ying came running in.

        "Guys! This way! I talked to some of the people here and they said they know Aura... Who is actually very, very odd...", she said, excited at first then turned a bit nervous. The others agreed on her words and they set of running to the destination.

*****

        They stopped by a townsquare. Ying looked around to see if the certain someone was around. "There!", she said while pointing somewhere. The others saw she was pointing at a gangster boy with his friends.

        "Well... He looks a bit capable...", Gopal remarked in a dead-panned tone. Ying sighed as she looked at them, a bit annoyed.

        "Not him! Her!", she clarified as the gangsters move away and she pointed at a tomboyish girl with black and dark indigo features. She was actually sitting by the fountain. She was typing on blue screens and looks very serious. "That's Aura.", Ying continued as she eyed on the girl.

(A/N: Aura is the girl in the pic above.)

        "Wait... He's a she?", Thorn asked in his usual innocent tone. The gang decided to approach the girl, namely Aura.

        "E-Excuse me, Aura?", Solar greeted, trying to sound friendly, "We don't wish to bother you but... Do you mind if we talk to you for a second?".

        "Yes.", was the simple answer from Aura as she continued operating on her screens, not even looking at the ones who are talking to her.

        "Okay... It's either she means it in sincere or ironic.", Thunderstorm remarked as he crossed his arms then glared at the really-super-busy girl.

        "Thanks, because I sincerely, unironically want you strangers to go away.", Aura replied, in a bit of a rude way, as she tried to focus on her work while glaring back at the bolt boy.

        "L-Listen, Aura. We don't really want to bother you. But we just wanna know if you know Ellen. She's actually our friend.", Yaya said, sounding a bit convincing, "They say you know her. We need your help since... You kinda know everything here.".

        "Not interested. Now go away or I'll throw you all overhead.", Aura replied, again in a rude way, as she closed her screens then took a closer look at the gang, "Wait... You guys are not from here. Did you hack down a way here?".

        "One, we didn't. And two, you kinda look like a hacker yourself. No offense.", Ice replied as he examined the unusual girl, "You know Ellen, right?". Aura just stayed silent for a few seconds.

        "Follow me.", she said before running off the somewhere, leaving the others to follow her. She summons her screens again and operated for a bit before a portal opens. "Get in, quick.", she ordered in a serious manner. The gang just did as she said and jumped in with her following.

*****

        The portal ends up to a mansion. The gang was surprised at it. Aura stepped forward to ring the doorbell. "Welcome. Please enter password.", a digital voice said before a screen keyboard appeared. Aura just sighed and typed in the password then the doors open.

        "This is their home.", she said as they all entered in. What shocked them was they saw the author and her elements OCs looking at them very excitedly.

*****

A/N: Welp! I finally got her in this!

Name: Aura
⬇️
Also known as:
Hacker (by Stratus, Flare)
Luna (by Eclipse, Vale)
Ms. Darkness (by Glaze, Breeze)
Onee-chan (by Dahlia)

Age: 14
Power: Erebokinesis/Umbrakinesis (Darkness/Shadow Manipulation)
Thematic Color(s): Black & Indigo
Personalities: Vague, serious, smart, adventurous, loner, savage, punky, rude, tomboyish
Squad Membership: None
Like(s): Hacking, being the gangster, messing with Eclipse, beating up bad guys, Vale
Dislike(s): Dancing, girly stuff, getting annoyed, someone messing with her, Eclipse

She's now part of the Asks/Dares!