Interview #2

#2 Cyclone

Me: CyCy, being the cheerful, fun-loving one, what is that like?

Cyclone: Oh it's grea— I-I mean, no. It's not so great. Being the fun-loving one means being the careless one. And I'm not careless! I care about my brothers so much! But still, I think it's still great to be fun. I'm mostly the joy in the group!

Me: Okay... Do you ever think about having a catchphrase?

Cyclone: Nah, why would I need one? I'm already good with what I have. And also, who made Thunderstorm the tough one? I'm tough! Want me to beat up Adudu right now!?

Me: Maybe later! Anyway... Have one of the elements got into your nerves because of their attitude and how they act?

Cyclone: Okay, I have to be honest... It's Thorn.

Me: Wait, seriously?

Cyclone: Yeah, he sometimes gets me and Blaze in trouble for every little wrong doing we do to the garden.

Me: *Mumbles* Well serves you right...

Cyclone: What!?

Me: Nothing! Do you have a good relation with your brothers? Especially Thunderstorm?

Cyclone: Next question please.

Me: Um... Okay. Being supposedly elder than Blaze and Thorn, how did your team, The Troublemaker Trio, came up?

Cyclone: It started back in our First Tier. I blasted a balloon next to Thunderstorm and he screamed. What's worse? Our friends are there. Blaze found it funny and we decided to prank the others. But... Thorn was a dreadful troublemaker...

Me: Why?

Cyclone: When we played hide and seek of course! I mean seriously, how did he bring us to the freeway!? I keep asking him that!

Me: You do know Thorn doesn't know what a freeway is, right?

Cyclone: Y-Yeah...

Me: What is your worst memory so far?

Cyclone: *Thinks* Worst memory... Hm... Oh yeah, it's that time Thunderstorm almost killed me alive!

Me: What did you do?

Cyclone: Nothing!

Me: Oh really... *About to contact Thunderstorm*

Cyclone: ...! Okay okay! I messed with his email on his PC!

Me: ...! Bro... You're dead. So he caught you?

Cyclone: *Nods* Not only did he kicked me out of his room, he looked at me with those scary-looking eyes...!

Me: Alright then. So a lot of comments here in Wattpad linked you and Thorn so much. Any response to the rumors?

Cyclone: Psh! Rumors, shrumors! Just because we're so close, doesn't mean we're lovers!

Me: Yeah... But you both appeared at the same time on three of the episodes in the BBB Galaxy series...

Cyclone: Well... Yeah... But when we're trying to fight Katakululu, he really caught me off-guard!

***

Leaf: *Falls down and the dead snake falls beside him* AAAAAHHH!! Ha ha ha ha... SNAKE!!! *Tosses it to Wind*

Wind: AAAHHH!! *Holds the snake in his wind power* Hey! Why did you toss it to me!? *Tosses it back*

Leaf: *Freaks out* Hey! Take it back! *Throws it back*