Cat Moments (BlIce) pt 1

It was a peaceful day at the Siblings' house. A little too peaceful. "Has anyone seen Blaze?", Quake asked as he recounted himself and his brothers.

        "Well, he's not outside with those two.", Thunderstorm remarked as he looked out the window, seeing Cyclone and Thorn playing together. Normally when they play, Blaze always tags along. "Maybe that lazy-head seen him.", he added while looking back on his comic book.

        "Be nice, Thunder.", Solar snarled as he looked up from his phone, "But you're kinda right. Maybe Ice had seen him.".

        "Hey Ice! Have you seen Blaze around?", Quake asked as the called boy looked at him.

        "Probably in his room, I'll get him.", Ice replied before going in Blaze's room, "Blaze? You in he— Huh!?". As he opened the door, he also flinched when he saw a black slash ginger cat sitting on the floor. Ice rubbed his eyelids, thinking that he might be dreaming. But he wasn't. He approached the young cat in awe.

        "Meow~!", it said as it walked to Ice and rubbed itself on it for some affection, "Meow...". It wasn't long till the aquamarine boy noticed the fire emblem on the cat's collar and also a note under the desk that was written "Sorry bro".

        "Oh no... Really Ellen...?", he mumbled as he ignored the now-cat Blaze climbing on his head, "Out of all things, why does it have to be this?".

(A/N: Sorry mate.

Ray: Ellen!

Me: What?

Ray: Bruh, don't 'what' me. You know what I'm gonna say.

Me: Fine. *Goes to change and comes back wearing a red shirt with a black skirt* There! Happy?

Ray: *Smiles* Yep! You really don't wanna go on a date with BlIce huh~? 😏

Me: Dating's for girls! (Then again, what am I saying...) Now anyway... *Presses the play button*)

*****

        The rest of they day rolled on. Ice was in charged taking crae of Blaze. And it wasn't easy. "Blaze! Where are you!?", he called as he was looking around for the troublesome cat.

        "Meow!", was heard from upstairs. Ice went up and saw Blaze sitting by an opened window. "Meow.", he let out.

        "Blaze... Don't you dare...", Ice warned but the cat paid no attention and jumped out. The aquamarine boy groaned and went outside to get Blaze. It wasn't long till he got back with the cat in his arms. Both of them are covered with a few dirt stains and leaves.

        "Raow...", Blaze said as he looked at Ice in annoyance. Ice just put the cat down and flopped on the couch.

        "You're too troublemaking...", was he said before he fell asleep. Blaze just walked to the boy and laid down beside him, taking a nap. Guess the day was pretty tiring.

(A/N: Well this is the shortest chap in the book. And Ray! Can I take this thing off now!?

Ray: Nope! You have to wear it for 48 hours! Or at least 3 chapters.

Me: (What is wrong with my life...) Fine... 😑)