Missing You

Summary: How much pain can an Omega bare ever since his Alpha is gone? My first Angst-shot in the book.

Only for SolHali fans.

Credit to my partner _Amethyx_.

*****

Months.

        Thunderstorm could barely keep track of time, the void inside him never seeming to heal. He could only lie on his bed, staring at the bland ceiling, eyes set on the concrete, with no light or life. 

        He knew that this was unhealthy, and damaging to himself. But was there anything he could do? No, not really.

It's been months since his Alpha had died. 

        Of course, they never really considered the reality of losing each other, as the bond between Alpha and Omega made it seem so indestructible, but when reality did hit, it struck hard.

Unlike any other times, Thunderstorm wasn't able to recover.

        "Thunder? You okay in there?", Quake called as he continuously knocked on the bedroom door, "You haven't eaten for a while now.". 

        "Leave me alone!", Thunderstorm snarled as he buried his face in a pillow. He has to admit. Now that his Alpha is gone, he couldn't sleep, nor eat... He doesn't even wanna live anymore. 

        Was it all too much? Or maybe not enough? The only thing that he had left was Solar's cap that was resting on his desk. The one thing he never throws or gives away.

        The knocking on his door subsided, which was quickly replaced by a heaved sigh. Despite his overwhelming apathy and grief, Quake's expression of disappointment never ceased to crease his conscious. It wasn't right to take his anger out on the gyrokinetic, which was irrational of him. 

        Even if it was, could he control himself? He was made to be the embodiment of anger, someone who was a slave to his own emotions. He tried to control this side of him, to subdue his own instincts to avoid acting out of spite, but it never really worked. 

        He dated Solar, the team's voice of reason and the most level-headed guy he knew, which helped him to keep himself in line. Solar had helped him so much, but why couldn't he save him...? 

        The bite mark on the back of his neck was still present, indicating Solar's claim on him. For a long time, it was a connection that would connect them, to remind them that they would find themselves in each other's arms no matter what, but now? It was a scorch mark, only harbouring memories of what they could never become. 

        Thunderstorm turned to lie on his back, his hands pressing the black pillow onto his face. He was a total wreck, a screw up. He'd dealt with loss before. He'd been through rock bottom. But he'd never experienced losing his Alpha.

"Thunder..." 

        A voice made him jerk up from bed. He groaned quietly at the thought of what it was or what it might be. "Cyclone! Blaze! Thorn! This better not be another one of your stupid pranks again!", he called as he got up and went to the door... 

No one was there.

No one... Human at least.