A Bad Kid

Summary: The part 2 of the previous chapter. Thorn's now grounded by Thunderstorm and Quake. The remaing four want to see who's Darren and what does he want. But it's not gonna be that easy.

*****

*Previously*

"Is... Everything okay?"

"I'm sure Darren would like to know you better!"

"He must be possessed or something!"

"There's no way he could think of something sadistic."

"Thorn!? What did you do!?"

"I didn't do it! Darren did!"

"You are in very, very serious trouble!"

"No! It's not fair! Darren did it!"

"We're gonna prove it."

*****

        "Thorn? You in here bud?", Blaze asked as he knocked the door.

        "I hope he's okay... Because I believe in him now.", said Cyclone as he fiddled his fingers. Blaze opened the door and saw his brother lying on the bed while hugging his pillow.

        "Thorn, we're gonna figure this out. Well... It was Solar's idea.", said Blaze as he comforted his brother, "How long have you and... Darren been friends?".

        "I just met him in here... He says he wants to play with me. And reminds me not to make him mad...", his brother replied as he sobbed, "But it turns out he doesn't wanna be friends...".

        "Blaze? Cyclone? Where are you guys?", they heard Solar called and he saw them in the room, "Lighten up, Thorn. We're gonna get to the bottom of this.". Ice walked in to see them as well.

        "Yeah... Because I had enough of paranormal effects...", he added, "But... How are we suppose to investigate something we can hardly see?".

        "I have my ways. Follow me.", Solar replied before walking to his room, followed by the others. He opened on of his drawers and got seven cameras. "We'll use these to record any paranormal doings in our rooms. Darren might be in one of our rooms as well.", he explained. The other four nodded until Cyclone felt a sharp pain on his back. That's when Blaze noticed something red under the collar of his brother's shirt.

        "Uh... Cy? You have a little... Something on your back.", he stampered. Cyclone took off his shirt and there were sharp scratches on his back, making the others flinch.

        "He's onto us. We'll post the cameras tonight.", said Solar as he hid the cameras back in the drawer. That night, before they went to sleep, he dashed into each room to put the cameras hidden and on. As they all went to sleep, they didn't noticed the cameras, but Darren did notice.

*Tomorrow*

        Tomorrow came. Thorn woke up and remembered the camera Solar put. He checked it out... But the memory card was gone. The other three noticed that all the memory cards are gone. And then... "You snuck into our rooms and filmed us all in a hidden camera!?", Quake snapped as the Troublemaker Trio (you know them) went downstairs.

        "You're missing the point Quake! The memory cards are gone!", Solar argued in frustuation, "Did you take them!?

        "Sol, you don't film anyone while they're sleeping!", Thunderstorm snapped as he got the cameras, "We're gonna be confiscating these.".