Cat Moments (ThundClone) pt. 1

"Tag! You're it!"

"No, you're it!"

"Missed me!"

"Get back here!"

"Nope!"

"Ruuuun!"

        The sounds of voices, of giggles, and of squealing was heard through the house. The Troublemaker Trio were playing a friendly game of tag.

(A/N: Though Quake forbidden them to do that indoors.

Quake: True.)

        At that point, Thorn was now 'it' and he was chasing his older brothers, even though he's not as fast as they are. "Tag! You're it!", he said with joy as he leaped over Cyclone and manage to 'touch-tag' his head.

        "Hey! That's not fair!", Cyclone objected but the remaining two snickered, "Oh, it's on now!". The blue boy summoned his hoverboard and started chasing his brothers in full speed. Their chase ended up to Solar's lab.

        "Give up yet, Cy?", Blaze taunted, "Catch us if you could actually can!". The blue boy huffed in annoyance as he chased the two around. It wasn't long until...

CRASH!

BOOM!

        The sudden crash-breaking of beakers and test tubes were sounded, followed by an explosion. The door slammed open and the remaining four older brothers stepped in. "Guys! What was that noise!?", Quake demanded then he saw Blaze and Thorn standing in the midst of the room with the broken everything was around them.

        "It... Wasn't from a harpoon gun?", they both answered. Solar was mostly shocked, his favorite little brother could actually get himself into these situations.

        "Ugh... Never mind. Where's Cyclone?", asked Quake as he was a bit annoyed by the whole mess. They were suddenly alerted by a weak meow sound, followed by small coughs. They all saw Cyclone's hat on the floor. Then a light gray cat went out from it. The young feline had a few wounds on himself.

        "Aww, poor kitty!", said Thorn as he ran up to the cat and picked it up, "Are you okay?". The cat meowed weakly in response. And after aiding the cat, they finally found out that the cat was Cyclone. The chemicals spilled on the young boy and turned him into a cat. And someone has to take care of him...

*****

        "Why do I have to do it!?", Thunderstorm snapped as he looked at his brothers, who were about to leave the house.

        "Because I have to accompany Thorn to the park, Solar has to go to the library, and Blaze and Ice are gonna hang out with Author-chan.", Quake explained then whispered to his brother, "But I'm guessing it's a date.". Thunderstorm let out a stifled laugh when he heard the last word.

        "Fine, just this once.", he said in defeat. As his brothers left, he somehow didn't notice Cyclone climbing on his shoulder.

*****

        The scene cuts to Thunderstorm's bedroom. He was laying on the bed while reading a book. On the other hand (read: paw), Cyclone was taking a cat nap on a pillow. He woke up and went off to jumped out the window without making a sound. "Well you're quiter than a mouse, Cy...", said Thunderstorm as he closed his book, only to find that the cat was gone. The closest thing he saw was the opened window so he zapped out of the house to find the cat.

        His search went off to KokoTiam. "Cyclone... Where did you go...", he mumbled as he looked around for the cat.

        "Meow!", a meow alerted him. He quickly turned around and saw the cat waving its paw at him while sitting on a table.

        "There you are. You got me worried!", the boy said as he picked up the cat, "You're lucky I wasn't killed...".

        "Mya~", Cyclone replied before giving a small lick on Thunderstorm's nose, who was a bit surprised. But he just chuckled as he carried the cat in his arms.

        "You airhead...", he teased as he went back home with the little cat.

(A/N:

Thorn: Yay! It's almost Christmas!

Cyclone: I can't wait!

Thunderstorm: Calm down, guys...

Solar: So any plans?

Blaze: Let's invite the followers!

Ice: If... That's possible.

Quake: Guys, not all of us are excited... *Points at me sulking in a corner*

Solar: ... Oh right... It's about that.

Thorn: Is Ellen gonna get over it?

Blaze: Let's not mention it to her for a while...

Cyclone: I heard she's still planning the Christmas Chapter...

Ice: Just give her some time...)