Being Each Other

Summary: Being in each other's bodies, the seven boys and girls fight their way through hard times. And it's not gonna be easy. Or maybe so.

*****

*Outside the school*

V!Quake: Welp... This is it.

Q!Vale: It's do or don't. *Changes bags with V!Quake* Are you sure you girls are fine with this?

E!Solar: Yeah. Stratus is okay with it. *Points at S!Thundertorm, acting like normal boys do*

S!Eclipse: Okay... We'll meet each other back here after dismissal.

7BBB & OCs: *Nod and walk in the school*

*****

*Classroom*

D!Thorn: Just act normal, right?

T!Dahlia: Yeah...

Papa Zola: Ah, it's one of the new Students of Justice. And how are you?

D!Thorn: *About to speak*

T!Dahlia: *Covers his mouth* Oh everything's okay, Mr. Papa.

Papa Zola: Hm... *Looking suspiscious* ... Alrighty then. Please go to your seats.

D!Thorn & T!Dahlia: *Sit at alternate seats*

C!Breeze: *Whisper-shouts* Guys! That's not your seat-s...!

D!Thorn: But this is where I always sit, right?

F!Blaze: Yeah, if you're Dahlia. Which you clearly aren't.

T!Dahlia: *Realizes and changes seats with D!Thorn*

Papa Zola: Okay, class. Now turn your Math books on—

*Door slams open*

Class: ...! *Sees T!Stratus by the doorway while drinking a soda and holding her bag*

(A/N: This is Stratus' bag/backpack.

I really want one like this.)

T!Stratus: Hey. *Walks in the class while dragging her bag*

Papa Zola: Aduh... How dare you interrupt my class. And further more, you are late, Ms. Emo Student of Justice.

T!Stratus: *Back-throws her can, which landed perfectly in the trash bin* Uh, so what if I am? What are you gonna do about it? *Walks to her seat and sits down*