27. "I'll make it up to you."

Previously:

Hello Sanem hanım how you feeling?"

"I'm very tired but I'm ok. Do you have my lab results?"

"I do. We know why you passed out, and we know why you have been feeling weak."

"Why is that."

"Well, congratulations your pregnant."

"I'm what?" Sanem asked surprised

"That's your pregnant. Also, your sisters are outside, and I will go out and tell them what is going on." Sanem noded.

The doctor came out, "how's my daughter?" Mevkibe asked in tears.

"She's ok. But like I told Sanem hanım we now know why she passed out and is weak.

"And why is that?" Can asked.

"She's pregnant." And they all froze.

----------------

"Pregnant?" Nihat asked the doctor but looked at Can.

"A baby?! A baby? Sanem's pregnant? Shit! Shit! A baby! A baby!"

"I think he's the father of the baby." "Yes, sir. And because she's dehydrated, and hasn't been eating well she'll be staying the night, so we can monitor her, and make sure she is ok to be able to go home tomorrow."

"Not eating, not drinking what does that mean?" Can asked himself "Are they ok?" Can asked finally being able to bring his thoughts into words and Nihat gave him the killer look.

"Yeah, I think he is the father. He is too worried to not be the father." "We are going to do an ultrasound on her to make sure the baby is ok. But according to the blood work she's almost 10 weeks pregnant."

Can froze "Yep, he's the father."

"10 weeks? But I thought Sanem was on the pill? Did she lie to me with that too? Was she not taking the pill?"

"Well if you don't have any questions for me, I will get going."

"Can you do me a favor?" Can asked.

"If I'm able to sure."

"Don't tell Sanem I know, please." Can begged.

"Yeah he's definitely the baby's father." "Ok, if she ask I'll just say, her sister's and parents were here." He sofly smiled and Can thank him.

"Can I go in?" Mevkibe asked

"Yes, yes of course. Come with me." And Mevkibe left with the doctor.

"No it's impossible, Sanem would of never lie to me like that. I know her, I know she didn't had a choice with Serene but this kind of stuff, NEVER!" He brought his hands to his head and started to laughed nervously, "I'm going to be a baba!" He started to laugh even harder and Nihat and everyone looked at him like he was crazy, but he ignored them and kept thinking. "Allah! Allah! I'm going to be a BABA!"

"OK, I had enough of seeing you laughing like a crazy person!" Nihat yelled at Can, and Can got serious. "Do you have something to say?" Nihat asked.

"What can I say?" Can asked trying to hold in his laugh.

"Can, Sanem is pregnant."

"Well yeah that's what the doctor said." he laughed again.

"And you two broke up two months ago, plus this stupid laugh of yours is driving me crazy!"

"Ah, yeah I guess it has been that long." Can tried to be serious.