13. Talking to Huma

Previously:  

"Sanem, she's only calling me because I am all over the news and wants to know who you are." 

"Well, than play her game" she winked at him "answer, but don't give her any information. She won't have a choice." 

"I don't think this is going to work, she will look for you, and if I give her the slightest detail, she will find you." 

"I trust you, and I know you're the last person in this world who want people to know who I am. So, I don't worry. Why should you?" She smiled and kissed him on the lips "

"Ok" he said as he answered the phone.

-------------------------

With a cold voice he said "Hello." Sanem put her hand on his cheek and che closed his eyes at her warmth. 

"Can. Son, why aren't you answering?"

He grabbed her hand gave it a quiet kiss it, got up and walked to the window, took a deep breath and said "Huma, what do you want?" 

"Can, I'm your Anne, please respect me." Huma demanded.

He put his hand on the glass and said "First of all, we've already talked about this years ago. I already have a mother and it's definitely not you." He responded seriously. "Now tell me, why are you blowing my phone off?" 

Sanem got up and leaned on the couch standing right behind him.

"Well, I saw you on the news," he rolled his eyes and put his hand on his head and turned around. He saw Sanem standing infront of him leaning against the couch.

"and worst of all, you were hiding her. Why? Who is she?"

He walked up to her, smiled at her and gave another silent kiss on her cheek and sat next to her, both if them looking at the window. He move the phone to his right hand and with his left he held Sanem's right hand, and he put Huma on speaker.

"Can!" Huma says, "CAN!" She yells.

"I'm listening, I've been listening this whole time"

"Ohhh yeah, what did I say?"

"That I was hidding her, and that who is she." He replies, giving Sanem a wink and lip saying thank you." She smiles back at him.

"Ok you were listening, so why are you hiding her? Is she one of you cheezy girlfriends." Sanem opened her eyes, and Huma continued " Well in reality you have never had cheezy girlfriends, you have had cheezy one night stands."

"How do you know with who I am?"

"Well Can, since you barely talk to me, the only way I get to see my son is through the news. But, just for the record, out of the two of your oficial girlfriends that I have met, My favorite one is Polen"

"Of course she would like Polen." Sanem thought. Can looked at Sanem who was starying at the window with no expresión on her face.

"And you met them, by accident. Not because I wanted you to meet them. Anyways, is that everything you have to tell me?" He asked annoyed

"No, first of all I don't understand why you didn't answer my call?"

"Because I'm busy?" 

"Busy with that little slut!" Sanem open her mouth in shock.

"Look, if you call me to find out who she is, is simple. You just said it, yourself. She's another girl I picked up on the street, and I want to have some fun with her. Is that a crime?" Sanem out her hand on her mouth in disbelief of what she just heard. Can shook his head no and she nodded. She understood what Can was doing, and Sanem brought her hand down, and grabbed Can's hand.