5. Conversation

Previously

Any ways,like I was saying, so this was a complete accident. OK?

"OK? But, what happen I'm intrigued."

Well I bumped into somebody and we ..."

"It's me" he said interrupting her

-----------------------

"What? What, do you mean it's you?" she was surprised "Do you even know what I'm talking, you didn't even let me finished to say what I was going to say" she kept going "When you said it's you" she was confused "Can, please expla..."

"Sanem, I'm the man you bumped at the club" he interrupted her

"What?" she was stunned

"What? How? When did you find out? What?"

"When I took you out of the store, and I was doing CPR on you, I got your scent, and that's how I noticed. I've been looking for you for the past year, I smelled every woman I come across looking for you, and I finally found you." He said looking at her face, and with one hand on her cheek. Tears started to run down her cheeks.

"Can, I don't know what to say." she said wiping her tears off her cheeks

"At least we are here, and I'm so happy to know you trust me, and to know I'm him." he said smiling at her

"Sanem there is something I do want to know?"

She didn't respond well at least not vervoly, she just nodded answering letting him know to continue

"Why did you kiss me last night?" She blushed

"I don't know, I felt like something was pulling me towards you. you give me so much peace, and hope. I don't understand what is going on with me. Please forgive me." Sanem said shyly

"Sanem, don't be sorry for something, when you didn't do anything wrong." he cupped her face and kissed her. The kiss was soft, and gentle she open her lips just a little, enough for him to tangle his lips on her. They both felt they were floating. He finishes the kiss as how he started it gentle and soft.

"Can, I.... I can't, I don't..."

"Shhh, I know Sanem, we just met. I just wanted to kiss you, I wanted to feel your lips one more time, before I leave."

"LEAVE?!" she asked scared

"It's ok don't be scared, I;ll be back soon, I'm a photographer, and I have a project in England and I'll be gone for two weeks."

"Wait, I thought you were a firefighter?"

"I am, I just do it when I'm free, I love to help people, and I also love the adrenolyn, but now I'm gonna love it even more, cause it brought me to you."

She smiled

"Can, but I can't be with you"

"Sanem, I'm not asking you anything, why are you saying that?"

"Because I think you are looking to be more than friends, cause that's what we are, right?"

"Look Sanem, yes we are friends, well at least I hope so." he smiled, she smiled back. " And yes I found you, yes you found me, and yes to absolutely everything. But, I don't want to be your boyfriend."

She started to cry "I guess I'm not enough for him" she thought

"Sanem," He put one of his hands on her face and with his thumb clean her running tears and continued "I want to be your friend first, I want you to get to know me, I want to get to know you, I want us to be friends and later if life does take us to another route than we will cross that bridge when we get there, but as know we are friends." he was dying on the inside, but he knew it was best to take things slow.