Chapter Thirteen

Nathaniel's POV

I walked home with a mixture of negative emotions. I knew Jason was right. I had hurt Marc. I had pushed him away. I couldn't tell if I was madder at myself or Jason.

I was so distracted with my own thoughts that I didn't notice a black butterfly land on the pencil I had perched over my ear. My anger seemed to be amplified and I heard him. "Hawkmoth." I whisper.

"Evillustrator. You have been wronged. Your friend abandoned you. For what? Someone he doesn't know? Tsk tsk. I can give you your powers once more to help you get rid of the person ruining your friendship. For the same price of course." Hawkmoth says.

"Ok." I growl angrily in reply.

Marinette's POV

I was walking up to my house deep in thought, of course those thoughts were mainly about Adrien, when I heard the distant screams of distressed Parisian's.

I rushed into a dark ally and transformed.

Marc's POV

Jason and I were on my bed doing homework when we heard people starting to scream. We curiously looked outside and saw people running away. "Should we leave?" I asked Jason worriedly. He shook his head, "I think we're safer ins-" Before he got to finish Evilistrator appeared. Most of my door seemingly erased.

"Nathaniel?" I whispered looking at him worriedly. He glared at Jason and sketch something. Suddenly a glass case was surrounding him. Jason banged on the glass glaring back and Nathaniel. "NATHANIEL WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I shouted rushing over to help Jason. Nathaniel erased the floor under my feet and sent me falling down onto a large soft pillow. Nat jumped down and lifted my chin to look at him.

"Nathaniel... This isn't you." I whispered quietly. "Oh but it is my dear." He smirked evily drawing chains on me. He saw my pained expression and gently touched my face. "Don't worry. Once I get rid of ladybug, chat, and that Jason... we'll be ok again."