Chapter six

A few weeks later

Nathaniel's POV
Mathieu and I have gotten closer, but Marc and I have grown farther apart. Rather than hang out with me he has been spending time with the new kid, Jason, who I think, personally, is a jerk. I don't know why I think that. I mean he hasn't done anything wrong or rude I just....strongly dislike him.
     "Nathaniel are you even listening to me?" Mathieu states a bit upset. I snap back to the moment and slightly shake my head,"Sorry,what?" Mathieu rolls his eyes but smiles,"Your comic. You haven't worked on it since Marc  started hanging out with Jason." My muscles tensen up. "Because I made it with him. He is the co-creator. Doing it without him just seems....wrong." I explain.
     I frown as Marc and Jason catch my eye. Marc laughs at something Jason say's. "Nathaniel...he's so busy with my brother...you might as well let me help you" Mathieu says, a tab bit of annoyance in his voice as he talks about Marc. I shake my head and stand up. "I'll be right back..." I say angrily walking over to Marc and Jason.

Hey....*hides behind pillow*Sorry I haven't uploaded. I forgot I had this story. I'll try to upload more often. Sorry again. Hope you like this short upload.....baiiiii