Chapter Eleven

Marc's POV

"Are you sure about this..." I asked Jason gingerly. He looks at me and nods.

"We'll both get what we want. I teach my brother a lesson and you get your man." Jason smiled reassuringly. I smiled back and nodded.

We walked into school side by side and I felt him slip his hand into my own. Suddenly I was very aware of myself. I could feel my hands clamp up. A few people had begun to stare to I shrunk down as much as I could hoping they would stop looking.

"Just relax." Jason whispered in my ear when he saw me freaking out. I took and deep breath and nodded. Marinette looked over at us with confusion.

I wouldn't be able to lie to her. She's one of my closest friends. She said something to Alya then walked over with a soft smile. "So you guys are together now?" She asked.

Jason grinned, "Yep!" She looked over at me curiously. I smiled and nodded. She nodded and said, "Well congrats."

Jason glanced behind her at Adrien. "So when are you two getting together?" He asked her wiggling his eyebrows. She blushed a deep red and sighed when the bell for class rang. "See you guys later." She said rushing off behind Alya.

Jason saw Mathieu and Nathanial and turned me to face him. Nat looked over as Jason leaned close. "What are you doing?." I whispered as my breath caught in my throat. "Sh. Trust me. All part of the plan." He replied before kissing me.

My eyes widdened. My first kiss. I pulled back surprise and he laughed. He squished my cheeks and glanced over at Nat who was seething with anger. I looked away from Nat hiding my blush.

Jason and I got to our seats just before the late bell. "He was looking." I whispered smiling to myself. Jason nodded and hummed. Nat walked in and smiled at me softly then glared at Jason.

I glanced over at Jason who seemed to be deep in thought. "You ok?" I ask him gently nudging him. He nods and smiles. Maybe this will work after all.