Chapter two

Marc POV
Nathaniel and I sit at the lunch table huddled close discussing the script for the next comic. "Ok well what if Ladybug attacks the villain with her magic yo yo and then Chat Noir makes a fish pun like.....'Well things are getting fishy'"I suggest. Nathaniel gives me an 'Are you serious face'. "What?" I ask with a small smile."Chat Noir makes awful puns." Nathaniel shakes his head and continues to work on his drawing of Chat Noir for the comic." He makes awesome puns." He counters. "What're we talking about?" The new kid, Mathieu, asks smiling at Nathaniel. "Me and Marc are working on our comic." Nathaniel says putting his pencil down. "Well here Ladybug says 'We're going to help you no matter what.' Which I,personally, think she wouldn't say. I feel like she'd say something more like 'Chat Noir and I can help you just stop causing all this destruction'." Mathieu says sitting down next to Nathaniel. Feeling left out and a bit hurt I grab my backpack and stand up. As I turn to walk away I feel someone grab my hand. I look back and see Nathaniel smiling at me. I blush as I see our intertwined hands. I sit down and smile as I look down. Maybe things won't be so bad with the new kid,but I still don't have a good feeling about Mathieu.

Hello! Sorry for the short chapter. How do you like it so far? How do you feel about Mathieu so far? I'll try to make the next chapter longer. Baiiii!!!!!!!!