Chapter four

Marc POV
I wake up to my screeching alarm clock. Sleepily I press the snooze button and pull myself off the bed. I quickly get dressed up. I sigh and stumble towards my bathroom. I lean against the sink and glance up at my reflection. I reach up to touch my face. I move my head slightly from left to right. I frown" God...I'm stupid. Why would Nathaniel ever like me..." I shake away my thoughts and head back to my room. I grab my back pack and toss it on the bed. Glancing around I walk to my right where I have my book shelf. Reaching for the top I glance between two notebooks.  A red one for the comic Nathaniel and I are writing  and a black one for a story inspired by my lo...feelings for Nathaniel. I reach out for the black one before pausing and grabbing the red one. I stuff it into my backpack along with a pack of pencils and sling my backpack over my shoulder. I walk out of my room to my front door. "I'm heading to school. See you later mom!" I yell to my mom before exiting my house and closing the door behind me. I walk in silence to school. "Hey Marc!"I hear Nathaniel call me. I glance up and smile. "Hey." I say walking next to Nathaniel as we walk inside the school. "Hey Nathaniel." Mathieu says greeting Nathaniel. "Hey Mathieu. Whats up?" Nathaniel asks him. I look down at the floor as they talk. "I was wondering if you and I could meet up at a café near by." Mathieu asks blushing slightly. I stiffen. H...he asks Nathaniel on a date. "I...um sure? Can I ask why?" Nathaniel says accepting the invitation. My eyes begin to sting as tears begin to form. "Just so we can get to know each other." Mathieu says. I quickly rush away to my class. I run to my seat and hid my face in my arms. "Marc are you ok?" A silky female voice asks. I slightly look up and see Marinette. I quickly while my face and cough. "I...yes. I'm fine." She looks at me suspiciously. I hear laughter and look up to see Nathaniel and Mathieu walking into the class side by side. "Marc...You're crying." Mari says touching my shoulder. I gasp and quickly sit up and run past Nathaniel looking down. I rush down the stairs and into the boys bathroom. I get into a stall and lock it. Pressing my back to the stall door I slide down slowly as more tears escape from my eyes. "Why am I crying." I whisper to myself. "Ugh us writers are so dramatic (*cough* me *cough*)" I sigh while wiping away my tears. "Hey. You ok there?" A unfamiliar voice asks me. I clean my throat before speaking. "Yeah I'm fine." I hear footsteps get close. "I heard you crying. Are you sure you're ok?" I sigh shakily. "Not really." I whisper. The person on the other side of the stall door sits down. "Yeah me either. My family just moved here so Me and my brother aren't used to things here...Well, at least I'm not." He says. "So...why are you crying...if you don't mind me asking?" The person asks me. "I like this guy..." I say quietly. "And?" I look back to the stall door in surprise. "You're not weirded out or something?" I ask in surprise. He sighs. "Nah. I'm pansexual so...yeah." He laughs awkwardly. (Pan squad where are you? I'm lonely) "So this guy?" He says getting back to our original topic. "There is this person who is in some of our classes who seems to be taking interest in him. They've been talking a lot and making me feel like a third wheel." I say looking up to prevent my tears from falling. "Have you talked to him about your feelings? Or at least how you've been feeling left out?" He asks me. I shake my head then facepalm realizing he can't see me. "No I haven't." I say. "Look just try to talk to him. Even if you aren't ready to tell him about your feelings then talk to him about how you've been feeling left out." The guy suggests. I stand up and slowly pull the stall open. The guy quickly stands up and looks at me. He has short brown hair,gray-green eyes, and was slightly taller than me. "I'm Jason." He says flashing me a nervous grin. "Marc." I say, awkwardly fidgeting.

Hello. I was home sick so I decided to write a chapter update. Hope you enjoyed it. I don't really have a plan for this story so I'm kinda just going with the flow but I hope you liked it anyway. Baiiiiiii