Chapter Nine

Marc's POV
"Want to go up to my room and talk?" Jason asks after a few awkward moments of me standing idly by as he danced.
I nod, wanting to escape Nathaniel's gaze and a few unwanted stares. He grabs my hand and leads me upstairs to his room. As soon as he opens the door I am hit with a sweet honey smell and band posters scattered on his walls.
He jumps on his bed and pats it, signaling me to sit. I awkwardly walk over and sit at the edge of Jason's bed. "You still like Nathaniel." Jason states more than asks. A bit taken back I yelp, "I....huh....What??" He laughs and pulls a pillow onto his lap. "It's obvious you know. Even if you try to act like you're mad at him. I sometimes see you stealing glances at him." Jason says resting his head on the pillow.
I look down at my hands and sigh," It doesn't matter. One, he isn't gay and two, he doesn't seem to want me around anymore..." Jason sighs, mumbles something, and says," Did you ever talk to him. You know...like I suggested when we first met?" I shake my head nervously. "He pushed me away before I got the chance too." I say playing with my jackets sleeve.
Jason looks at me sadly and smiles forcibly. "Go talk to him. Before you loose him for good." Jason says encouragingly. I sigh and nod, "Ok...I'll do it."

Hey sorry for the short update and sorry it took a while to post. Hope you liked it either way. BAIIIIIIIIII