The last normal day in me life

(Y/N) lives in a very isolated place. Deep in the forest, where literally nobody knows they exist. They like it there, because they're an introvert. Sadly, they have to go get groceries.

Y/N wakes up at 5:00 in the morning to get their groceries. Except this time, they stayed up till one in the morning looking at memes. The alarm goes off, but Y/N pushes that [REDACTED] off the bedside table.

What woke them up was the phone ringing. They wake up groggy and loopy. "Hello?" "Oh, hi. Who is this?" Y/N zones out. "Hello?" Y/N blinks before replying "Yes? Yes, this is a person who iS TIRED" "We're sorry, did we wake you up?"

Y/N scoffs. "No." They lie. "Alright, then, we've seen your house! And, you are very lonely, so we got some pets for you!"

Y/N gave a thumbs up, forgetting whoever is on the other end of the phone can't see it. "Good night, I'm sleeping again." "Uh... it's 5:00 on a Monday... don't you have to wo- never mind..."

Y/N collapsed on their bed. "Groceries are coming soon." They mumbled. "Pets... I hope they don't give me those ordinary pets... like a dog or a cat... eh, should of asked them what it was and how many there were..."

They dozed off to sleep.