Chapter 36: Nothing But Trouble

Start from the beginning

There was stupid people everywhere with drinks in their hands, and slutty girls dry humping guys while they sip their alcohol. Then there was big muscular dudes playing pool who look liked they could beat you for staring at them.

This place was not for us, better yet, me.

I stayed close to Tzuyu as we made it through crowds of people, and I finally saw that it wasn't just a club because they had an arcade room in the corner where I seen teenagers playing. I don't understand the environment here because teenagers shouldn't be able to see these girls humping those guys. It didn't make sense.

We made it to the bar and Tzuyu ordered a drink. She turned around to face me, "Are you ok?" I nodded. "I know this isn't a place that you like, but we won't stay long,"

I just didn't like how it was loud in here. That was my main problem. I mean, they can hear perfectly fine, why blast the music.

I was practically glued to Tzuyu, because I was up against her back as we were waiting for her drink. It was like I was her child and didn't want to get lost.
Her drink finally came and she motioned for us to sit down at a table. I sat down next to her and watched as she sipped her drink and looked around. I didn't understand why she wanted to be here, but I guess when you're thirty, you care about these kinds of things.

She laid her hand on my thigh and smiled at me, "You can go to the arcade if you want," she motioned towards the game room but I shook my head. "Are you sure?" I nodded. "Ok then," she sipped her drink some more and I watched her until I caught sight of someone.

I turned my attention towards this guy who was playing pool with these other guys, and I couldn't help but recognize him but couldn't remember. He looked really familiar but I didn't know where I seen him at.
That was until he noticed me and my mind finally clicked. It was that guy from the beach the other day; Kai? He smiled at me and I smiled back but looked over at Tzuyu as she was on her phone.

She looked up at me, "I have to use the bathroom, I'll be right back," I watched as she stood up and sat her drink down then walked off, leaving me there.

I felt like a scared child because I was in a place that I didn't like and now I was alone for God knows how long. I was scared shitless and I just hope that Tzuyu would hurry back.

"Hey," I looked up to see Kai and it made my skin crawl from him smiling at me.

"Hi," I barely made myself audible because I didn't want to talk.

He sat down and looked at me, "Funny seeing you again," I nodded. "What are you doing here?"

I shrugged, "My girlfriend wanted to come here," he nodded. "I don't drink," just thought I'd throw that out there.

He shrugged, "I don't neither," he motioned towards the guys playing pool, "My buddies dragged me out tonight," I nodded because I got dragged out too.

"Where'd your girlfriend go?"

I motioned towards the bathroom and he nodded. We sat in silence for a minute until the guy who was playing pool with him came up.

"Hey, Kai," he looked at me, "Who's this?"

Kai looked up at the guy, "This is the girl I was telling you about,"

I stared at him until he looked back at me, "You talked about me?" he shrugged and I thought that was extremely weird.

The guy looked me over and smiled, "Oh, the lesbian?" he walked to the other side where Tzuyu was sitting and sat down. He smiled at me, "What's up lez?"

I shrugged and watched as he smiled at me. It made my skin crawl and I wish Tzuyu would hurry back out because I'm getting a bad vibe from this guy.