Chapter 35: Love

Song^ Perfect by Ed Sheeran

I'm not sure what happened, but after we watched the sunset together, we were stumbling in the door of the beach house with our lips connected.

After I told her that I wanted to thank her for loving me, it was like a magnetic pull and we were kissing, then pulling each other close, then the next thing I know, we're in the living room of the beach house, making out.

Tzuyu was grabbing onto my waist as I had my hands on either side of her neck. I couldn't think of anything else because my mind was all mushy from everything happening so fast.

She broke the kiss and we were both panting. She looked at me, "Let's go to the bedroom,"

I felt my heart race as she grabbed my hand and guided me to the room. As soon as we were in, she shut the door and she brought me to her as she connected our lips again.

I felt her reach behind my back and untie my bathing suit. My heart was hammering in my chest as I did the same and untied hers as well. We never broke the kiss though and I could feel our boobs touching and it made my body shiver.

We were walking backwards and I felt my legs hit the bed as I fell back with a squeal. I looked up and saw Tzuyu smiling down at me as she crawled on top of me.

I couldn't control these urges anymore, so I flipped us and I was the one on top now. I smiled down at her as she stared at me with a shocked expression and it made me chuckle.

I wanted her.

So, I'm going to get her.

I started kissing her neck and I felt her hands on my back. I gave her neck tiny kisses before I started marking my territory in one particular spot.

I heard a noise come from her mouth and I knew that I was doing the right thing. I didn't want to leave anymore hickey's than I planned too, I just wanted one to make sure she knew who she belonged to.

I don't play games when it comes to her.

This was my first time, but I wasn't scared. I knew that she wasn't going to hurt me in any way, and I was ready for this experience more than anything.

I lifted my head to look at her and she was staring at me. I leaned down and pecked her lips once before I knew that my next move was going to turn this into something that I've been waiting for.

I leaned up and took my underwear off as I watched her wiggle out of hers as well. I felt my heart pound as I knew that we were now both naked this time, and the first time that we have been together.

I positioned myself between her legs and as soon as I made contact down there, I felt something run through my body as I couldn't believe that this was really happening.

I felt her grab my waist and I looked at her as she was staring at me, "It's ok," she whispered and I believed her with everything in me.

I took a deep breath as I didn't know where the hell to put my hands. I decided to grab her waist as well and I could feel my body quiver as I felt her hold my waist tighter.

I started a slow grind, but even though it was slow, it was still so much pleasure built in as well.

I watched her the entire time as the grinding started faster and I watched her eyes shut and her teeth biting her lip. It was seriously the sexiest thing and I couldn't help but lean down and kiss her.

Her hands found my back as I kept the pace up and soon enough, her nails were digging in my back, but it added more pleasure and I couldn't stop.

Her moans set me off and made my body completely catch fire. Never have I ever heard a most sexiest moan ever than hers. Besides the fact that I never heard one, but hers is the only one I ever want to hear.