Chapter 11: Broken

All day I haven't stopped thinking about Mrs. Chou. I knew that I needed to talk to her, but I wasn't sure on how to approach her because honestly I was scared shitless from what might happen.

It was the class before my last class, which was art and I was growing nervous but I needed to just chill out because I won't get anything done if I'm a nervous wreck. I need to approach her calmly and not have my heart racing a thousand miles per hour.

The bell rung and I quickly got out of class and ran down the hall to find Hanbin. I'm sure he's still freaking out from when I told him this morning about Mrs. Chou and I kiss. He's such an idiot and he embarrasses me to the max.

I spotted him and ran to him. He smiled at me as I approached him, "Hey, beautiful, ready for art?" he wiggled his eyebrows and I groaned. He chuckled, "You get to see you lover," he sang in a catchy tune but I just groaned more and he started laughing.
"She's not my lover," I wish though. I wish for her to be mine everyday, but I know that will not ever happen.

"Whatever you say," he slung his arm around my shoulder and we both walked to class together. As we started nearing the classroom, I started getting nervous. I kept wiping my hands on my pants and Hanbin was laughing at me. "Chill. Stop being so nervous," if only he knew that was harder than it seems.

We walked into the classroom and I started looking around for Mrs. Chou, but she wasn't at her desk. I looked around more, but she wasn't anywhere in the room.

We sat down at our canvas and I started worrying because I didn't see her. She had to be here, right? She needed to be here. I don't know what I'll do if she's not here, because I needed to talk to her more than anything.

The minutes ticked by, and still no sign of her. I guess she didn't come after all. I don't blame her though because of what I did yesterday, she probably never wanted to see me ever again. I mean, why else would she tell the Principal that she couldn't drive me anymore?

Matt leaned to me, "Where's Mrs. Chou?" I looked at him and shrugged. How the hell do I know? "You're suppose to keep track of her," I rolled my eyes as he chuckled.

He's an idiot.

Just then.

Mrs. Chou came walking in with a smile on her face. I watched as she went to her desk then laid some papers down and came to the front of the class.

"Sorry I'm late. We will just have free time today," everyone cheered and I sat there, staring at her. She went back to her desk and sat down and I noticed that she wasn't in a bad mood or showing any signs of her pissed off.

Maybe that's a good thing.

I needed to talk to her though and honestly, I don't think I'll be able to wait until class ends. It might not be the best idea to bring that certain conversation up in front of everyone, but I'll have to find a way to be discrete about it.

I looked over at Hanbin and he was drawing something on his canvas. It was hard to tell what it was, but he was concentrated on it, so I wasn't about to bother him. I left him there as I stood up and slowly made my way to the front of the classroom.

I never took my eyes off of Mrs. Chou as I was approaching her desk. She hasn't seen me yet, so I was still in the clear. I felt myself start growing nervous and I tried taking slow deep breaths, but for some reason that was making me more nervous.

I stopped at her desk and she was looking down at some papers. I stood there for a few seconds until she finally noticed someone was standing in front of her, so she looked up.

When our eyes met, I saw something in them and I knew that I shouldn't have done what I done. I wish I could go back and undo it, but seeing as that is impossible, I'm stuck having my teacher, that I adore so much, hate me for the rest of my life.