Chapter 7: Fear over Truth

I woke up to a loud noise that sounded like someone knocking on the door. I opened my eyes and found myself laying on my floor with a killer headache. I blinked a few times to get rid of the sleep in my eyes then stood up only to have my head start pounding.

I held onto the wall as I made my way to the door and walked down to the stairs. I kept hearing the knocking and thought who could possibly be irritating me this early in the morning.

I walked to the door and opened it to see Hanbin standing there. I gave him a confused look, "What are you doing?" I noticed that it was raining a little outside and he was holding an umbrella by his side.

"I came to pick you up for school," oh shit. School.
I forgot that it was Monday.

Damn, I have a headache.

I nodded, "Oh yeah, I just forgot that it was Monday," he looked at me weird and I gave him a confused look, "What?"

"What happened to your face?" he motioned on the side of my face and gave me a look. I didn't know what he was talking about, so I lifted my hand up to my face and sure enough pain shot through my head.

"You have a bruise the size of a fist," I kept looking at him as I didn't really know what to say.

I remember now that Yoona hit me with something, but I couldn't remember what. The pain was very noticeable though and it hurt like a bitch.

I stood there, looking like an idiot as he was waiting for me to tell him what happened. But I didn't want to tell him, so I had to come up with a lie.

Another lie.

Great.

"I fell," believable, I guess. When you fall, you get bruises, so that's understandable.

"Damn, you must have fell pretty hard," he kept examining it and I wish he didn't. I wish he would drop the conversation because I hate being in this situation. "You should cover that up or people are going to be talking about it at school," yeah, I sure as hell didn't want that to happen.

I nodded, "Ok, I'll go get ready for school and you can.." I didn't want him to wait outside in the rain, but I didn't want him to come inside neither.

Damn it.

"You can come inside," I moved out of the way and allowed him to walk in. I took one look out the door before I shut it then locked it. He walked to the couch and sat down and I told him that I would be right back.

I didn't have time to take a shower because I didn't know if we were running late for school and I know Hanbin doesn't like to be late, so I'll have to try my best not to look like a homeless person.

I ran to my closet and quickly started looking for something to wear. I stripped out of my clothes and put my other clothes on then slid my shoes on.

I went to my mirror and brushed my hair then ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I seen Jessica's make-up bag in the bathroom and I knew that I'll need something to cover up my bruise. I picked up some foundation and started applying it to my bruise. I barely put preasure on it but it started hurting even when I barely touched it.

After I was done, I took one look in the mirror and noticed that it wasn't visible anymore. I smiled at myself then made my way back to my room and picked up my books and everything then stuffed it back in my backpack then ran downstairs to see Matt still sitting on the couch.

I walked to the door with him until he stopped me, "Why are your parent never here when I come?" I looked at him as he looked at me and I shrugged.