Chapter 32: Karma Is a Bitch

The next day wasn't anything special, although Eunwoo wasn't at school with his other officers and I was pretty happy about that, nothing was special about it. If only he would stay away from Tzuyu then I wouldn't have anything to worry about.

Thursday came and I knew that it was the day for our trip to the art museum, and Hanbin was beyond excited. He wouldn't shut up the whole night before and I didn't get any sleep.

We had to go to Miss Chou's room first thing so that we could all get counted and get on the bus. There wasn't a bunch of people in our art class but everyone showed up today. I guess they all wanted to go visit the museum.

When we were sitting there waiting for Miss Chou to give further instructions, someone walked in the door and when I seen them, my stomach started knotting up.

Eunwoo walked in and smiled at everyone as he made his way to Miss Chou's desk. I was in the far back so I couldn't hear what they were saying, but the look on her face told me that she didn't like what he was saying.

After a moment, she stood up and looked at the class, "Alright class, it appears that Mr. Eunwoo will be joining us on our trip,"

I heard everyone groan and that boy, Billy, threw his canvas down on the ground.

Miss Chou told him to pick it up but he refused. I thought it was funny and I tried to hold in my laugh as I heard Hanbin chuckle beside me.

After a minute, everyone was instructed to go to the bus. We all walked out of the classroom and out of the school where there was a bus out front waiting for us.

Hanbin and I sat in the very back, along with Billy and a few more people. I thought it was funny because nobody was sitting close to the front where Eunwoo and Tzuyu was seated.

The whole ride there I kept looking towards the front to see Eunwoo and Tzuyu talking and it made me feel sick to know that he could act all nice to her when he treats her like shit and gets away with it.

Hanbin nudged me and I looked over at him, "Stop looking," he pointed out the window, "Look outside instead,"

I stared outside for a moment then looked at him, "Yes, Hanbin, I love looking at trees go by," I rolled my eyes and looked back at the front and seen Eunwoo looking back here.

Our eyes met and I stared at him with such hatred. He smiled at me and purposely scooted closer to Tzuyu, which she didn't take so kindly as she scooted over away from him.

Billy spoke and broke me out of my daze, "I think this is bullshit," everyone looked at him as he was sitting up in the seat looking at everyone. "Who else thinks this is pure bullshit?"

"With that police man?" a girl spoke and Billy nodded as everyone agreed.

"I think it's because he misses the pussy," another boy said and everyone started laughing, including me. "I mean, what else is the reason? I'm pretty sure Sana and Miss Chou isn't doing what he's accusing them of doing," everyone nodded.

Billy spoke, "I think he's pissed cause he can't hit that anymore," he shrugged as everyone laughed.

Everyone was talking the rest of the ride and it was funny to know that they hated Eunwoo just as much as I did.

We made it to the museum and everyone was excited as we all got off the bus and walked into the building. Hanbin and I stayed together as everyone was in their own little group.

Eunwo was walking behind everyone as Tzuyu was walking in front. It felt weird to have him behind us because I knew he was watching us like a damn hawk.